Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New to IAF

didnt it blow up while getting tuned?

Where you the one who had the black gtp with the sd spoiler? Had it for sale on craigslist? I was thinking about buying it til i saw online you were posting about it knocking and looking for a new shortblock.
    2000 Trans Am: 160* thermo msd wires bmr driveshaft loop. high 13s in late 2013!

Yup that was me stutz. But I got all that figured out.... it was just my balance shaft so I ended up just deleting it lol

Quote Originally Posted by BBudensiek View Post
    Hello Guys!!!!
    I'm new to this forum. Im well known on other forums. As of now i have a 1996 2 door tahoe sport and possibly looking for a project car

My last project car was a 1999 grand prix GTP.
    The mods were endless pretty much lol. It had XP cam, roller rocker, gen v supercharger (ported and polished), SLP headers, Magnaflow exhaust, ls1 valve springs, modded retainers, ported and polished heads, partially built transmission, shift kit, lowered 2" with eibach springs, SLP spoiler
    I can get pics of either vehicles if anyone wants to see them.

Thanks
    I remember the GTP and when me, u and my buddy in the orange comp were out playin on uni
    06 GMC Envoy- blacked out- current
    04 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Comp G- Intake, ECU, Other small items- Traded :'(
    02 YZF600R- Fried and Parted out