Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new to IAF!

Nice looking cars!! I have a couple mustangs myself including a 03 cobra. What turbo kit is on it? any numbers from the track or dyno?

thanks fellas

that is the hellion 76mm single kit. it made 730 hp at 18psi with pump gas on the last engine with a comp. ratio of 8.6/1 and the new one is 8.5/1 so no official #s but id say its not gonna change much
    as for track times it all remains to be seen. its still a t56 so myself as the driver will be the largest hinderence lol

what was the setup when you ran at the shootout last year? You going to run at the shootout this year?
    9.875@150mph
    2012 Iowa Manual Shootout Champion, on low boost setting. -Flying Ryan
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten." - Ben Franklin

Welcome! you sir have one of my favorite cars of all time. sonic blue 03 with a turbo setup..... very nice!

Last year was the red car in the background of the first pic. It was a 2.8 kenne bell car with a solid axle. I was fighting a few issues last year. I will be there again. I had a blast last year!

Amazing car! I have always been jealous of the 03-04 Cobras, definitely can't wait to see it tearing up.

Moderator (Night Patrol) Domestic Disturbance's Avatar
    Sick to see a turbo cobra here. I think you're our first. I may need to buy another ls1 car to keep up our numbers, the cobras are getting uppity

Nice car! Welcome!

Nice cars! Welcome! I am jealous, Ive wanted a Bullitt or 03-04 Cobra for years

looks sick!
    2002 Grand Prix GT - sold

2005 WRX STi