Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 94 GT Vert

94 GT Vert

Well guys I have been tossing around whether to keep this car or not for quite some time and have decided to see if anyone is interested in it, if it sells great, if not so be it. Do not really need to have so many cars and I would prefer to focus on my SVO. This is a good car, I purchased it while living in the south, it has never seen snow or salt so there is no hidden rust anywhere, not even on the undercarriage, not going to find many more like that in Iowa. Leather interior and Mach 460 stereo with an aftermarket deck. It has GT40 heads(Trickflow spring and retainer kit), GT40 lower intake, Kenne Bell supercharger @ 8lbs(have 10lb pulley also) with FMU, 70mm throttlebody, trickflow elbow adapter(better flowing than KB piece, matches tb), FMS F cam installed straight up, PMAS 92mm MAF, WMS ceramic coated CAI, Flowtech shorty headers, offroad H-pipe, SLP stainless catback with super turbo mufflers in place of the resonators(resonators come with if buyer wants), Smog has been deleted, has a liquid oil cooler, ac blows cold and heat blows hot. Moates Quarterhorse with data cable for tuning, KYB AGX rear shocks with 8 available damping settings, 03 cobra rims 17x9 front 17x10.5 rear. Also with the sale will come a 94-95 T5 trans, bellhousing, pedal assembly and cable, FMS G springs(vert specific), stock rims and the convertible top boot cover for when the top is down. The only flaw with the car is some slight damage to the drivers door and some typical door dings because people are assholes. If there are any questions just ask, I have been through this entire car and will not hide anything. I am asking 7500 obo, not looking for trades for obvious reasons. Right now it is in storage so if you are serious about buying it I can take you out there to check it out.
    Last edited by 86svo9L; 12-12-2011 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Forgot some stuff

^ met this guy at sonic a month or two ago, honest straight shooter
    9.875@150mph
    2012 Iowa Manual Shootout Champion, on low boost setting. -Flying Ryan
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten." - Ben Franklin

7000 obo.

can definitely vouch he's a cool guy and the car really looked great at the meet!

06 Corvette 92 Talon 04 Civic 96 Chebby

Thanks for the props guys!

There is a drivers door on the way in matching black paint.

whats this thing make for power? looks nice and it was great having you cruise around with me and ryan and Travis that night!

I am not sure about power levels. Its probably looking around 340-370rwhp with tons of low end torque, HP figures are from what I have seen from other cars with comparable setups, through the AODE a bit less. Drag strip times are hard to say because it is a full weight convertible so there is a lot of weight to move, it still is a very fun car and has been very reliable for me. I am sending a T5 with most everything needed for the swap with the sale along with several other goodies I have hanging around. The only real reason I am looking into selling it is because I want to focus more on the SVO and I am in the process of buying a home, so having two money pit cars just is not going to work.

Believe me man if I was in a buying position Id be all over this like stink on shit. Bump for a nice Fox4

$6500 takes it home!