Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Biker build off..

Its amazing what you can build with a parts catalog and hiring people to do all your fab work...Jr is a Fuckin cake decorator, I work in this industry and I can tell you right now that if you mention occ or junior you will get laughed? out of the place

I like to watch cafe racer, my garage TV rarely leaves that channel.

I understand where ppl are coming from on Jr bike saying its the on the artsy side....But come on if u want to think of art look on how Jesse James HAND MADE his whole bike pretty much

Cafe racer is the Shit! Very underrated

Jr made something cool to look at.

JJ made and actual functioning MOTORCYCLE.

I don't even know how you could compare the 2. It was just like JJ said last night. It's got like a 3/4 gallon gas tank that's gonna get you on a 20 mile round trip.

Last edited by AutoMods; 12-07-2011 at 11:10 AM.

jr's bike is the clear winner in my book
    9.875@150mph
    2012 Iowa Manual Shootout Champion, on low boost setting. -Flying Ryan
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten." - Ben Franklin

My .02 is that Juniors bike won hands down. Sure, he made the gas tank run the oil for the jetting...But, I think it could easily be a functioning tank. That aside, Jesse's bike was old and tired in my opinion. I've been watching his stuff since he first got on tv, and nothing has really changed. He is still building the same bike he was building 10 years ago. I like the guy, I love his attitude, but I don't like the old bikes he keeps regurgitating. I think it's great that he makes most of the stuff by hand (even though he said on tv that "everything" was done by hand"} he obviously didn't make the motor, tires, rims, etc. This was a bike build-off, not a hand craftsmanship/blacksmithing buildoff which were really his only talking points. Sure, JR's bike was flashy, but it was awesome flashy in my opinion. I think more innovation and thought went into JR's than anyone else's. Sr's was just straight up retarded. He built a snowmobile. A retarded one at that. It just shows me that PJD was actually the innovator over at OCC, and his dad is just mad he overshadowed him. In the end, I'm probably just partial to copper, and when that motor came rolling into the shop, I already had my decision made.
    Prowler Orange 2000 Civic SI

2000 Audi S4, imola yellow, Stage3, evoms intake, borla 3in cat-back, apr dp's, APR turbo kit, stg3 clutchmaster, fidanza flywheel, apr snub mount, awe tuning trans-stabilizer, pioneer headunit, boston speakers, viper alarm, OZ 18's, BFG KDW2's, APR Bi-pipe.....because we all have as much ownership of this car as Derek does.

^ qft
    9.875@150mph
    2012 Iowa Manual Shootout Champion, on low boost setting. -Flying Ryan
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten." - Ben Franklin