Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: new to site

BTW I have a 302 pulled from a 76 F150 was running when they pulled it. 100 bucks
    well I guess the camaro is staying good project for my kid.

got one already.... thanks though

welcome to the site. who's shop is doing the Olds?

ive got alot of fox stuff laying around.. southside machine uppers and lowers along with frpp lowers for one.. not even sure what all else i have

all of my rear is aftermarket and all of the front is stock.... have to go 30+ on my motor switching out blocks this winter for a non brokin one, the new one is a 72 torino block that i have been working on smothing all of the casting marks on... the e7's off of the car i have been porting but one has a bent valve(on top) cracked the guide, has trick flow douple springs retainers, all of that stuff only has a couple hundred miles on it. trick flow stage1 cam, summit stage 2 intake (working on porting). 750cfm holly douple pumper (twins built).
    the rear springs are eibac drag springs w/out bag. the rear control arms are hmp non adjustable. just had axle tubes welded to the center also, going to be welding the torque boxes also(have a popping noise coming from lower right one. I did a bunch of research last week on it and found out that it is a ssp car nebraska police ordered the car...

michel fab- is doing tha olds (i know i spelled it wrong)