Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Mustang Engine Swap

lets say 40 bucks for the pair.. rims I cant really help ya with though

Are you in the CR area?

yep, 319 202-2532 call or text if your interested

Sounds good. I will give you a call after I get off work, so sometime around 430-5. If its nice enough may be a good excuse to get the car out of the garage, if the roads arent all soupy that is.

Tore the top end of my engine apart tonight. May pull an all nighter working on it for shits and giggles. Actually, I am porting the lower intake and doing inlet/outlet porting on the KB as well, the inlets and outlets are already fairly nice so most likely just some clean up. The lower intake on the other hand should be a decent project. Also the 10-11lb pulley is going on and bigger injectors.

looks damn good. subtle yet sinister. the 03 cobra wheels look great on it
    "just like high school but our cars are faster now...except for me, I'm pretty sure the cavi would waste the yukon"

Thanks. I think it would look much better with a lower stance, but am hesitant to spend any more money in parts or put any more work into it besides maintenance.
    Some people who checked it out weeks ago decided they want to come see it again, so who knows. They need to make up their mind, I told them if they decided to pass I was going to just keep it for myself but keep the offer open for them, I didn't hear from them for weeks and spent $400 on injector and top end upgrades assuming I was keeping it. Out of no where I get a text that they are still heavily thinking of buying it and want to see it again.

if you want to sell it, tell them you have someone else looking at it. not that they can take their sweet time!

They work night shift and over the weekends, so our schedules conflict quite a bit. I tried pushing them to test it sooner and make a decision, but they couldn't do it before next week. To be honest whether it sells or not makes no difference to me, I have plenty of other stuff to occupy my time. On another note the SVO is coming out of storage today. I am thinking there is to be a 50 trim T3/T4 and tube header install tonight.