Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Mustang Engine Swap

Finished the supercharger install.

Yesterday I went ahead and soldered up the wiring for the ProM 95mm mass air meter. The meter has been calibrated with the 4" intake piping on for accuracy. This setup was originally for a 03-04 Cobra. It is all ceramic coated inside and out. The car runs and drives 100% better now, which I didnt really think it could get better until I drove it with this on.

IDK how I missed this. Pretty fast turn around on the project. Really neat. Since it took you like 5 days to go from Im not doing anything else to it, to suddenly supercharged, I expect plenty more from you lol.

I just happened to find the right deal at the right time. Right now I would much rather be working on the SVO but since the shop fell behind schedule on the paint job (They had a guy quit unexpectedly a couple months ago) I have to engage my talents elsewhere. So when that gets going again I have a whole closet full of parts waiting to go on.

What's going on w/ the SVO?

I have more than I care to list. But the basics are that its going to be getting a Holset HX35, 72lb injectors, blah blah blah, better suspension and brakes. Should be a good setup when its done.

You will like the Kenne Bell. Had one on my 89 LX years ago. Under 8psi no by-pass is really needed.

I plan on getting it dyno tuned here in the near future but only 1 shop has gotten back to me and hasn't responded with a date yet.