Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: IAF Firearms thread

When is the last time Wal Mart had any? I don't mind the extra 20 bucks if I don't have to drive all over town looking for it. I can sit on my ass and let it come to me.
    Prowler Orange 2000 Civic SI

2000 Audi S4, imola yellow, Stage3, evoms intake, borla 3in cat-back, apr dp's, APR turbo kit, stg3 clutchmaster, fidanza flywheel, apr snub mount, awe tuning trans-stabilizer, pioneer headunit, boston speakers, viper alarm, OZ 18's, BFG KDW2's, APR Bi-pipe.....because we all have as much ownership of this car as Derek does.

Thats the stuff that is made for semi autos as well, less likely to stovepipe or FTE. Better load consistancy.

Just an FYI, the online boxes are sold out....But if you read the fine print in the email (for those of us that got their hands on some) The next online availability will be the morning of the 25th for ammo....
    Prowler Orange 2000 Civic SI

2000 Audi S4, imola yellow, Stage3, evoms intake, borla 3in cat-back, apr dp's, APR turbo kit, stg3 clutchmaster, fidanza flywheel, apr snub mount, awe tuning trans-stabilizer, pioneer headunit, boston speakers, viper alarm, OZ 18's, BFG KDW2's, APR Bi-pipe.....because we all have as much ownership of this car as Derek does.