Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: IAF's top all time posters!

On a forum as old as this one (even dating back to 2004 is pretty old), being on this list becomes increasingly difficult for newer members. Kudos to those who are on it and haven't been around all that long.

I used to have a stats module installed on here way back in the day that was chock full of random statistics. It was pretty rough on the servers though so I eventually took it down. The most commonly used word on the forum back then was "Dustin," because we had a couple of them on the forum and DustinsDuster used to sign all his posts at the end with his name. It was pretty funny to watch me try to catch up with him. I had a little help though because my name was thrown around a lot on here even before I started signing my posts like that.

IAF Team Member
    i think all my post count on previous names should be added to my new name. lol

In 2005 dustin was way ahead of me, now I will take his title and run with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drifte View Post
    In 2005 dustin was way ahead of me, now I will take his title and run with it.
    i dont feel i'm really trying to keep it; and you are catching. still, its gonna take you a bit to amass 1,000 more posts than me even with me posting less.

also, its true, i had over 10k posts before the site crashed. i remember some other member was adament that he would overtake my 10k post count, and then disappeared after a while. anyone remember who that was?
    Tango 'til they're sore

IAF Team Member
    fat kid? ws6?

Moderator (Night Patrol) Domestic Disturbance's Avatar
    VIP status engaged
    05 2500 Max & Al
    83 Mary Kay Coupe DeVille - Just fresh
    96 civic hatch

Sinner

Quote Originally Posted by Krumm View Post
    fat kid? ws6?
    i think youre thinking of Marc, but it wasnt him. was it traction control? i really dont remember and its bugging me now! the kid was so sure he was going to overtake me, then kinda disappeared. this is gonna bug me for a while, i know it already...
    Tango 'til they're sore

I wasted all my posts on streetpsi and never joined here for some reason.
    I can only pay attention to 1 forum at a time anyways. Bad decisions I guess.
    RIP - Twincharged Regal.
    04 Cobra - 11.4@123 ... 507whp/501wtq (2012)
    10.7@133 ... 641whp/610wtq (2013)
    9.999@141.00... Auto/SRA(2014)

I'm not surprised that I don't see my name on there. I've been busy doing moderator duties on another website and I finally hit 1k over there a few weeks ago and I've been on that site longer than I've been here.

Some people just need to step away from the computer for a day or two.