Thread: Garage Clean out Parts!

Hybrid View

Garage Clean out Parts!

I went through some of my stuff the other day and realized some of this stuff needs to go!

99-04 Cobra Exhaust $100- the Tail pipes are Magnaflows with tips, and the mufflers are Dyno-Max, the pipes have a little dent in the straight section of pipe wouldnt be too hard to fix if someone really wanted to

C5 Corvette Magnaflow Mufflers $100 obo- Stainless Steel, I got these to do side exhaust on a project that is long gone! They are 2.5" inlet and outlet on the same side

FOX Body Mid-length Headers $40- I pulled these off my 82 GT there Ceramic coated and the drivers side has the rear tube that splits to wrap around the steering shaft, they may fit 351 swap projects too

Toyota Tacoma CatBack $25- I have a stock cat-back off a 99 Tacoma its stainless steel 2.25" Its perfect for someone that wants to add a performance muffler to there lease or doesnt' want to hack up their stock exhaust.

Thanks Im open to trades, cash+ trades just let me know Im tired of tripping over this stuff.
    Attached Images Attached Images