Thread: New product line, Fuelab

New product line, Fuelab

We have been setup directly as with http://fuelab.com/ as of yesterday . The brand has been becoming popular fast for their pumps, regulators and filters. We are going to be pulling in a large order of their stuff due to their required buy in. Order will be placed in probably 3-5 days.

We will be a warehouse distributor which means good pricing so if you guys need anything let me know, I try to help locals out as much as I can. Any orders within the next week will help us fill our initial large order.

PM me for pricing which will probably be around 10% less then what you find elsewhere online. Please serious inquiries only

9.875@150mph
    2012 Iowa Manual Shootout Champion, on low boost setting. -Flying Ryan
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten." - Ben Franklin

they look nice, never heard of them, if i ever need a new pump or filter ill probably try these. are they better than wix? diggin the color choices though.
    Kaleb.

IAF Team Member
    about time...

If anyone has any tech and/or installs questions- be sure to let me know. I am here to help out. You can contact me directly at Josh.Davis@FUELAB.com. Additionally, our website features (among many other things) install directions, tips, and diagrams. Also be sure to check us out on Facebook to keep up to date with what we are up to and where we are at (trade shows, racing events, etc.). The Facebook page also features pictures of customer's cars as well as the cars that we sponsor.

Thanks for your time,
    Josh
    www.fuelab.com

Im afraid I will be very busy the next few weeks. Wish the S10 could really utlize one of these pretty filters or regulators.

I've been running one of their regulators for 2 years so far.
    Had a pressure bleed off problem, but I don't think it was regulator related.
    Works great!
    RIP - Twincharged Regal.
    04 Cobra - 11.4@123 ... 507whp/501wtq (2012)
    10.7@133 ... 641whp/610wtq (2013)
    9.999@141.00... Auto/SRA(2014)

they make good stuff

E85 compatible? How much are the filters?

Ponies trot...Birds fly
    I am a true connoisseur of large posteriors and I have a disposition that makes me unable to tell inaccurate things