Thread: Ziebart Car Meet!

Ziebart Car Meet!

There is going to be a meet at the Ziebart in West Des Moines. Parking lot is quite large and there should be a pretty good turn out.

When: Saturday April 30th from 3:00PM -7:00PM
    Where: Ziebart 10500 Hickman Rd # A, Clive, IA
    Why: Because its nice and everyone needs to get out and show off thier projects.
    Who: All makes and models of cars. Dont have a car? No probloem, just show and hangout with everyone and talk about whats at home on the jackstands.

There are already quite a few confirmed attending and many more to join i am sure. If there are any questions post up and i will get some answers for ya. Hope to see everyone there.

I plan on making it out to this. If not me, my car at least. Me being there makes the trip from eastern ia worth it alone!
    Casey
    '03 Mustang

2010 IAF Manual shootout CHAMP!
    2011 IAF/DS Rob Palmer Shootout Quickest Overall Competitor! (Just Barely..)

i'd like to make it, but i'm sure my truck will still be apart by then. when it's tuned and has the 6 speed though, i'd really like to make it to a des moines meet up sometime. hopefully this summer yet.

thumbs up if you get an industrial sized grilled and have a bbq so you dont have to try and fit 50+ people in BWW
    Kaleb.

lol alot of people are asking about food, i need to tlak to jordan about this. Usually they are grilling out but i am not sure how cooking for a bizillion peopel would go down. I will get some food info and let you all know.

However, after the meet we are loooking into setting up a small cruise to the Iowa Speedway. The 24hr Chumpcar Endourance Race is going on at the same time. It would be free admittance and you can watch the race from the pitts/padock if you like. It woudl be a great way to end the meet and a crazy amount of entertainment. I will keep everyone posted on that aspect of things also.

Talked to Jordan about food. Nothing is really planned on the food aspect of things. However, he will have a grill there so if anyone wants to bring some burgers or dogs they could be grilled up wihtout an issue. He also said that if anyone wanted to Set up and do some grilling and sell burgers or anything that it would most likely be ok. Any ideas or anyone interested in covering the food aspect of the meet let me know. Otherwise it will be a "bring your own food to grill" style of eating.