Thread: logged in btu not on main screen?

logged in btu not on main screen?

Not sure this really matters really. Every time I go to the main forum page it does not show that I am logged in. But any time I click on a sub-forum, when it changes screens, then my notifications pop up and it shows me being logged in.

I logged in at the main screen like 5-6 times and it never showed me as being logged in so I said screw it and went to into the club house and everything popped up when it changed screens.

Yeah that's been happening to me as well. I emptied my cache and still having that issue. Probably something that will sort itself out. I haven't tried emptying out my cookies yet because that's a pain in the ass (re-logging in to all my accounts) but I'll try that if it doesn't fix itself soon.

The only other idea I have is that maybe Ryan's got caching turned on on the VB side and maybe that's causing it?

has happened too me to on my laptop but most of the time it doesn't do that. i'll keep an eye out for when the issue occurs. what browser are you using? are you using a bookmark?

make sure you don't use an old link in the url bar that is from the old site. you know when you start typing the url, the browser helps you out and pops up suggestions below.

yes caching is turned on. maybe i'll try turning it off for a couple days

Okay I think I figured it out.

I use Google Chrome, and my home page is just the standard Google Chrome home page that shows your 8 most-visited sites. So, essentially it was a bookmark.

I deleted my bookmark and I deleted the IAF entry from my Chrome home page (it'll pop back up in a few days) and now everything works fine. It's one of those things that probably would have worked itself out eventually, but that worked for me and now I don't have that issue anymore.

So, delete your bookmark and re-add it if you're having this problem and see if that helps.

IAF Team Member
    i use chrome and get on the same way and have never had a problem?

I use Safari and havent had a problem either.