Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: If you carry or plan to, remember to be safe.

Re: If you carry or plan to, remember to be safe.

crazy to think about, but on the cops response time, i swear if you sit around J st or miller ave, it wont take much longer than 10 min before you see a cop drive by. they always seem to be patrolling around here.

Re: If you carry or plan to, remember to be safe.

About 4 years ago, I had my car in my garage all torn apart painting it. Had plastic up stapled to the trusses just hanging down to kinda make a tent around the car to keep the dust out. I wake up a lot during the night thanks to stomach ulcers and acid reflux. I just so happened to look out back at the walk door to find it open. I was 100% positive I had shut it, so decided to grab my G21 and make sure everything was kosher. Walk out, flip the light switch, and there's a 19 year old kid, in his underwear, completely incoherent, sitting on my workbench. Needless to say, he sobered up pretty quick when he noticed me with the pistol. Called the sheriff's office and they came and took him away. Evidently, he lived around the corner and was high on some whippits, or ludes, or whatever. IDK. He was just trying to find a place to get out of the cold. His mom brought him up to my house later that week to apologize. I told him I wasn't gonna hold it against him, but that he was lucky as fuck he didn't try to move off that bench.

Best part about it was when the Sheriff's showed up and saw all the plastic hanging up. They searched the garage pretty good after they cuffed the guy. I think they thought I was originally running a meth lab in there or something. Don't blame them considering all the paint and solvent fumes that were still around.