recently acquired a yamaha banshee, and it has a freshly rebuilt motor, and has a set of the delta force 2 reeds in the top end.. i recently got it running, but will only run on the right cylinder. so i took the carbs then reeds out, and notice the right cylinder reeds are sealing perfectly with no gaps, or visible light through them. i inspected the left cylinder and saw some gaps, so i tried flipping the petals which made it worse. they have a indentation like someone put their finger through them too hard. so i went out and purchased a set of brand new replacement petals. put everyrthing back together and kicked it over, it ran on both cylinders for about 10 seconds, then the left cylinder went dead again, and the right cylinder chugged away flawlessly. so i took the reeds out, and noticed on the left cylinder the same indentation, and gaps as before, like someone put their finger through them. Im writing this in hopes of any ideas or maybe possibilities as to why the reeds keep breaking this way. as im out of ideas on this