Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: The build(s) I WILL finish!

bump for keith
    Rob Palmer
    Rest in Peace buddy...

"I wish I could buy stuff for my car, but there's nothing else to buy...except a steering wheel." Ryan

-_- thanks for this. Hahaha

Mach one ended up being a complete basket case. Needed floors, quarters, fenders and rockers. Thing was more bonds then metal I found out. After selling everything I could, I ended up making a few grand on the deal so I wasn't too pissed. Sucked I had to scrap it but there was simply no way to justifying trying to save it.

RX7 got reassembled N/A and sold a long time ago when the ole lady and I split up.

Got a small plan for the GTI that might make it on here. Got a big project in the works but it's not getting posted until it's finished. Haha

Oh, and of course the Fiero is still around. I sold all of my stuff back in April/May, air compressor, welder, engine lifts/stands, all the random parts I collected over the years etc... everything car related I own now fits in a single stall with my fiero and space to spare. Have to admit I miss working on cars a lot but I needed a break. Incas spending way too much time and money on cars. Slowly getting back into it though, just trying to keep focus this time and stick with one or two projects.