Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanks Dallas!!!!

Re: Thanks Dallas!!!!

Thanks for the response, Wouldn't of been bad if he would of just told me and he knows I know he did it and he still wont call to apologise or offer some money.

I posted on his facebook, what the crap I thought that kid was geting te car tuned in november, funny he put that motor together... hmmm

He probably doesn't call cuz he is afraid he owes you money and has no money to pay you... LOL kind of like hitting the ignore button when you get that credit card collector on the phone...
    well I guess the camaro is staying good project for my kid.

IAF Team Member

Did he blow his new motor or was this from when he blew his shit up over the summer?
    ‘47 Willys CJ2A with an SBC

From the sound of it, he doesn't think or didn't know he did any damage... and also isn't a member.

I'd give you his number, but... I think he'll be showing up on here pretty soon.

Hope it gets figured out man. He's not usually the type of guy to try and screw somebody or bitch out on something he's responsible for.

First off, thx to Dustin im a member now, and thx for that brian.

I was just told about this 3 hrs ago. As far as i knew the trailor was in the same condition as we picked it up. we open the door to unload vics tires, closed it. Opened it again to load the car, closed it. Opened it to unload, closed it. Then we opened it again when we brought it back to load the tires back on. We didnt do anything to that door, i put that on everything. Yea, i dont got a lot of money, but u can ask anybody..... If i do sumthin, i take responsibility for it, immediately. As for Josh Tran? he never said a word to me until today after i found all this out. And no this was not the new motor i just built, were talkin about the B16 i had, 3 months ago!

Vic, i had my dad and grandpa there with me. If i did anything they wouldve said sumthin, as would i. I swear to god that trailor was in the exact same condition it was when we picked it up. Once again, NOBODY, i repeat nobody ever called me or said anything, until about 3 hrs ago.

Dallas Spinler
    Dallas Spinler-95 Honda Civic EX, B18B1 swapped
    91 Acura Integra GS frost white-sold
    91 4 door EF LS/Vtec spinler built, lil bit of spray-sold
    91 acura integra J1 trans I/H/E-sold
    99 civic ex coupe high compression mini-me swap- RIP Nov. 18th 2008
    91 CRX base SOHC ZC swap non-vtec- sold
    "You dont build a honda to go fast or make money, you build a honda cuz its what u like, its your hobby...."

I'll just throw a vouch in for Dallas. He's a good dude.

my $.02, even though it doesn't matter...

This is why I ALWAYS make sure the person I am borrowing something from is there when I pick it up and when I drop it off! I had something like this happen to one of my cars. Luckily, I had security cameras at the shop. sure enough, he was telling the truth, someone had pulled into my drive to turn around and smashed into the truck and just took off.
    -_-

I was the guy that told him abt it 3 hrs ago and when i spoke to him he did seem shocked so hopefully you guys can get something worked out hes a good guy

This is why you don't loan your shit to people who couldnt afford to buy one theirselves if needed. Only a select few can use ours. and thats about 3 people Me,Dad, and Jesse lol