Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newton speedway deal

Re: Newton speedway deal

Dereks a tool, his sh-t doesn't stink just everybody's else's does and the real kicker that s4 is his stepdads.... I asked him way to many times to run my blue and every time he pussies out and then claims he beat a 03 cobra by multiple car lengths. That's why I give him sh-t maybe he'll grow up w me prodding him. Evidently his parents don't, stepdad must have his balls in a vice by mom. Oh yea a excellent book is, Sh*t my dad says. What I would do to Derek. He needs some of that.

They got a tv show coming out this fall but the censors well will make it weak imo. It's on cbs. You can't say fuk or tits or bullsh-t or sh-t etc. etc. Weak sauce... I hope it does ok but man my stepdad was not a pussy in any means. G/d marine bs, james dean crap that was him in his prime. Sh-t Derek w him you would have some damn good balls on ur own by now. Have close to a s4 by now dude. Otherwise beat ur azz or face till u wized up. Back in my day there was not kid domestic violence, parents could do as they wanted.

Re: Newton speedway deal

Some mo info.... finally got a hold of the Iowa Speedway ticket office. They are open until 5pm Friday, and 3pm Saturday, so there's still some time to pre-register.

Also, if you're one of the first 300 to register you get a dash plaque and some other goodies I guess. The process was pretty straightforward, just give them your name and debit/credit card number and your good to go. You pick up everything at the show.