Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Congrats to Eddyyy B

Re: Congrats to Eddyyy B

To clarify since I didn't have time to post earlier, I only ran 14.0@104mph.

The last two trips to Cordova haven't really been with hopes to run faster as my tranny is still messed up, I have to add about a second between shifts to get into second.

No one understands why I keep going when theres no way I'll be running a faster time, for me I just love going up there with my car and racing it no matter if I'm not running as good. I hate it so much every time I'm up there without my car.

I can't complain though because the talon was broke yesterday morning and by night it was fixed, driven 4 hours total to the track and back with 2 passes made as well as running over a fucking deer on the way home.. no damage luckily.

But I had a bunch of little shit go wrong aside from transmission, first run I managed to grab 2nd better than usual, but only pulled a 2.2 60 foot due to spinning, then started knocking in 4th, let off 4 times.. I don't get it because of how perfect the weather was for my car last night and with that tune it didn't knock in the 80 degree weather.

Second run I got a great launch but missed 2nd, then popped off my recirc tube and also popped off my maf plug so I just kind of half throttled it down the track and went home after that.

My buddies each had decent nights though. The black civic that was at Cedar Falls running 12.7 ran a 11.9 last night with that other civic's slicks. The shitty looking 1g laser I posted in my thread ran 11.2@130mph with a MASSIVE boost leak.

Wasn't a bad night that's for sure.

Sorry eddy didnt mean to hijack the thread haha!

06 Corvette 92 Talon 04 Civic 96 Chebby

Re: Congrats to Eddyyy B

Good job Ed, I knew it had some left in it