Thread: Oh Man...

Oh Man...

-_-

Re: Oh Man...

Let me telll you soon u will feel older than dirt, have health issues, and barely can get it up.... So be happy now. I'm going to be 57 very damn soon. And got grandkids up the azz. Well that's monday coming up. So enjoy it Keith. life is short.. There is no such thing as "golden yrs". That's bs. I would not lie to anybody here.... Yea maybe u guys are smarter than my gen but sooner or later it will happen unless u have very good genes.

Hey man, I hear ya. Spencer just had his first day last week. It was nerve racking and exciting at the same time, he was excited as hell. I tell you it makes me feel a bit older each time I have to take him in or pick him up.

I already am realizing how fast times going ever since I got out of highschool it just feels like it's flying. People always ask me why I don't just sell my car and get something slow and reliable.. I just always say "My years are ticking away, I don't have time for slow cars"

06 Corvette 92 Talon 04 Civic 96 Chebby

Wait till you have 2 more kids on top of that. My oldest just started 3rd grade this last week (I think) or was it 4th? IDK. Yeah, that's right, I can't remember anymore. Wait till it goes by so fast you can't even pay attention and keep it all straight. I love the teacher meet and greets/ conferences. Milfs FTW.