I applied for a position with nestle's in waverly, ia....they needed a bulk material handler..which ive done stuff like this at a previous job. so i filled out an app online for them...like ive done 4 times in the past. only this time i get a call for an interview...i go in for my interview, which is 2 parts with 2 different people....i basically told them all the crap i did at my previous jobs and how i could easily adapt to this position here, and sold myself to them.....i kinda walked out of the interviews (which were this past wednesday) thinking to myself i totally have this job....well 4:30pm today i get a phone call from the hr rep, offering me the job pending, my physical,drug test, and back ground checks...which there is nothing there, so i totally have this one in the bag...its 2nd shift which is 4-midnite (oh well ill take what i can get) and the base pay is 17.73 an hour plus a 35 cent shift premium....then 50 cent raises every 6 months till i cap out at 19.60....im super stoked right now....dong odd jobs here and there, and then truck driving for the past 3 years to make ends meet are hopefully finally to an end...as ill be set financially with this job.....im way excited...the wife is even giving me celebratory sex tonite lmao....awesome! maybe i can finally turn my maro into the fucking beast she has always been a dream to me of...