I recently just bought a nice 95 dodge ram with the 360 in it...it runs/drives great. but has a problem when trying to start it..previous owner told me its a bad fuel pressure regulator. basically when you try to start it, it does not start. you can crank as long as you want it will not start...but if u crank, let off the key, then hit it a 2nd time, itll start right up....ive never had fuel regulator issues before, so i dont know exactly what it should, or should not be doing....the previous owner recommended turning the key on a few times to cycle the fuel pump, which this does help a litttle bit, but not a very legit way of trying to start it....like i said, i dont know the fuel system enough to know what could be the culprit for a bad pressure regulator, or maybe even something else??? from what ive searched and found, this regulator is directly on the pump, so that inolves dropping the tank to get to it, to fix this. so i want to make sure it is the regulator to save myself a bunch of headaches involved in dropping the tank.