Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 4G63 Mustang Pics

man andy you gopt a following
    well I guess the camaro is staying good project for my kid.

Called him this morning gave him some input on some things I liked and didn't like on my build and would change to make some things easier for him hes going to have to make his own adapter plate which is the trick part sure is crazy how this got out there nation wide lol

Engine is back in and running with 10:1 je pistons and ready to rip some heads off))
    Andy Fangman
    F1X Procharged LS1 Foxbody Mustang
    4.86 147mph
    http://www.youtube.com/user/skipdownstairs

thanks for the fast responce, was good talking to you, i contacted bill hincher shortly after and he willing to work with me on making the plate, soon as i make some decent progress with my build ill update you, i think once i get the oil pan part down it will be down hill from there, thanks again for the inspiration.

Bread you should make a build thread on here if you've got the time. Even though you're across the country there is a lot of interest in unique builds on this site and I for one would like to see how it turns out.

Quote Originally Posted by black88gt View Post
    Bread you should make a build thread on here if you've got the time. Even though you're across the country there is a lot of interest in unique builds on this site and I for one would like to see how it turns out.
    i will once i have everything together, just sent block off to same guy andy did to get adaptor plate made, if all goes well i should have running by first of the year

As a turboford guy I have always been jealous of the 4G63 cylinder head and its flow capabilities. If only ford would have went through with the DOHC 2.3 lima instead of going with the dual plug setup. This is a great build, glad to see people who aren't scared to do new things.

Quote Originally Posted by 86svo9L View Post
    As a turboford guy I have always been jealous of the 4G63 cylinder head and its flow capabilities. If only ford would have went through with the DOHC 2.3 lima instead of going with the dual plug setup. This is a great build, glad to see people who aren't scared to do new things.
    I've heard you can get a Volvo DOHC head on the Lima 2.3. That would really make that SVO interesting.
    Brett
    '08 Dodge Caliber SRT4--Diablosport tune, MPx muffler, K&N drop in, Custom downpipe, Custom torque bars, Bwoody check valve, TurboXS 50 mm RFL Type H BOV. Running 19 psi.
    '67 Checker Marathon A-12E--283 V8, Powerglide (Classy ass cruiser)

Yea, Ive thought about it but its a hard sale to the wifey when I just spent money to get it repainted. So possibly a few years down the road.

Who made the top Mount turbo manifold?