Found out yesterday a couple things, one ford will quit building 2011's in jan 2011 and then late jan start w 2012's. #2 is gen mills is a partner w most auto co, well the big 3 anyway so I already have a pin # to use the x plan. That's dealer invoice price + 75.00, about 3k less than window sticker price. Junge in center point already said I could use them. They will get like 250.00 from ford to do the deal. The loan is approved at 4.25%.

All I need is to get rid of the 69 for a reasonable amount imo. The 69 I have is the only one in the world like it and that's no bs. There is no other fastback s code w no side scoops only 69 boss 302 had that feature. All others even boss 429 had side scoops to the lil 250 6 cylinder fastback. Factory mistake the stang gurus guess it is. They only made a few 1000 s code w close ratio toploader anyway. I have all that stuff to go w it. So you know some old stang freak let them know. I had a marti report somewhere. Iowa good title w valid iowa plates on the 69.