Thread: Wonderful day yesterday

Wonderful day yesterday

We'll probably u all have heard my troubles all yr I'll relate what happened yesterday, this ranks way up there and I was mighty embarrased. Ate dinner around 6pm at work and prob around 7pm or so I got feeling real sick to the stomach. Then I got so hot sweat was pouring off me soaked my shirt. About 5 min later I ran to the sink and puked. Then I went back and sat down w my head on the table in maint computer room. Coworkers came in giving me crap (sleeping) I said I was sick then some damn reason my stomach just blew puke everywhere the screen, the keyboard, my glasses, the floor. It happened so fast I could not turn my head.

And I have to take back what I said about Todd.. He came in did the vitals, called the boss and I left work at 8 pm. So I'll let damn snaketr thing go, whatever trips his trigger, just ticks me he won't line up just once. Appears my wife brought me some bad food from a place. Damn that was embarrassing and a damn mess Todd had to clean up....lol.. I never have puked in like 20 yrs, never at work. It'll be the big talk of the week.

Re: Wonderful day yesterday

gross.

I hate throwing up but you feel way better afterwords glad to hear it wasnt anything too serious.
    Im not driving fast, Im flying low.

1995 Mazda Miata - Autocross Warrior
    2000 Subaru 2.5RS - Custom turbo @ 6psi
    1997 S10 - work horse

2005 Z51 Corvette 508whp NA - sold :'( "this one still hurts"
    2007 WRX - 13.2 @ 102mph 1.7 60ft -(sold)
    2003 FZ1 - 10.995 @ 124.5mph - (sold
    2006 R6s -10.998 @ 121mph - (sold)

Name- Eric

Re: Wonderful day yesterday

I am also glad nothing serious. One time at work a temp worker had the sh-ts and left a trail out on the floor. That was a major incident. And one time a mech thought he was farting but it was sh-t running down his leg..lol.. That was in the shop though not on the floor. No big deal. My solution to all this bs is win the lotto. I can have some one clean up after me like Todd did yesterday... I figured you ppl could use a good laugh. It'll happen some day to you too. Hopefully not at work.