Thread: Drunk Bitches fk Them

Drunk Bitches fk Them

Well Anita got rear ended at about 30 to 35 mph when in her villager and fkd it up pretty good. 2 grand kids w her. The bitch was drunk and probably high. Anita at a stop sign on b ave and the woman rear ended her. Said she had insurance but cops couldn't find any, the woman was too fked up to find it or walk. She spent the night in jail. Lives right over by me 2606 d ave. Kids are sore and Anita is hurt and well went to st lukes for a while to be checked.

Lesson don't drink and drive and watch that cell phone use, could of run over somebodies kid. Yes, i'm pizzed cause if totaled where to get money for something else right away? Cause this crap could drag on or we could never get anything out of this woman.

Re: Drunk Bitches fk Them

thats really fucked up Rob, im sorry to hear. how old was the girl? a friend of mine is going through a similar situation; the insurance company couldnt decide if they wanted to total it or not, and now that they finally decided to total it, UPS lost her check and she had to get another one re-issued. 7 weeks after the accident. ridiculous.

hope anita and the grandkids feel better soon.

IAF Team Member

If she turns out to not have insurance or you keep getting fucked around then file with your insurance and they will subrogate for you.
    ‘47 Willys CJ2A with an SBC

when it rains it pours sorry man
    2001 Buick regal GS stock

1984 Chevy Camaro z28 I have a 350 bored 40 over, pro top lines 180's, rpm air gap, proform 750, Headman headers true duals v force muffler , Flat top pistons, comp cam xe274-h10, comp cams ultra pro mag 1.6 roller rockers, 700r4, Vigilante 3200 stall

2003 Avalanche stock

2606 d ave you say...

sucks to hear that villager may have met its end. At least no one was seriously injured.

sorry to hear about that Rob!

Woops, it's c ave, I only glanced at the report form. Woman is 58, had lots of convictions before , she's a piece of work. She and husband own their house it's nice. You name it woman did theft, bad checks, assault on cops couple of times, dui, probably 20 different convictions. Van is prob totaled I suppose. We'll see how this shakes out.

Sorry to hear this man. This is why I'm hesitant to drive even after 2-3 drinks. There is too much at risk and I've known too many people, being from a small town, that have gambled and lost...

Well woman does have insurance that's good though it looks like van totaled maybe we will get van back idk.... Woman does not remember anything she did besides sober up in jail cell. She was driving down the middle of b ave south so hit van driver side back end buckled the rear driver side wheel well area. Woman said she was sorry, well I'm sorry too. Always something. Oh yea I forgot Anita had 2 grandkids w her, one was hurt by the seatbelt, lucky the airbags did not deploy. When you are stopped and someone hits you about 30 mph going to do something bad. fk sh-t up.

Well needing money like we do at my place we settled w the van damage only. 2.4k and keep the van. That has nothing to do medical costs. So now I can pay some bills yippee.