Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1972 Plymouth Duster

Re: 1972 Plymouth Duster

What do you do with a shell that has that much rust? I'd be afraid to get it acid dipped. Sand blast and replace panels as needed I guess? As far as your going with it, you could have kept it as is for cruising and started a whole new one.

BTW, I stopped and talked to Jim at North Dao Pizza...whatever he says about me isnt true.

Re: 1972 Plymouth Duster

i'll probably have the whole car sandblasted. the worst rot is from the door back- and the plan was to go with a whole ladder bar rear clip anyway. i knew i would need new quarters/rockers and rear floors anyway; i just need to talk to Brian and Scott and figure out what'll all need to go down with it.

IAF Team Member
    Going to post in here since you linked to it lol.

Never knew that's how the Duster started out, will be great to see it back on the road when you get back to working on it!
    ‘47 Willys CJ2A with an SBC

a while back, Fiddy told me he thought he might have footage of this running in the 11's that night at CFR. how 'bout it Tyler? ever stumble upon that stuff?

i actually dug my tuning computer out the other day to make some adjustments, ill look on there in the next couple days..