Thread: So it went from f my life, to i like my life

So it went from f my life, to i like my life

Here it goes, ok so i was unemployed since december (was working the fall harvest season for a farmer so its temporary work) i got hired on at walmart last month for 3rd shift (awesome i work with, slow/special people) worked there for a month, got a call from the local co-op this week needing a truck driver, so i tell walmart to fuck off basically and was waiting for the co-op to call me into my first day of work after the fields dry out from the rain we had this week. a good family friends hears from a friend of his that he needs cdl drivers. i call this guy and he begins to tell me ill be driving big rigs delivering either grains to co-ops/elevators or deliver rocks to and from quarry's. i get paid 25% of each load and he says i can easily make 5-800/week. and i get to be home every nite, where as when i was truck driving over the road last year i was making like 600/week and lived in my truck all week.....so im stoked bout the new job....been pissing around with the camaro for the past 3 weeks, and honestly it has been stressing me out to the max, but finally found the culprit, a broken map sensor wire. so i got a replacment harness in the mail for that....so yeah im feeling pretty good...the new job is like a dream for me, as i love driving big rigs, but hated living in them and wondering day to day when i get my next shower( i shower daily, and sometimes thats not possible on the road) and i make bank on top of that, and get to save more money being as my camaro is paid off this time around....so woo hoo to me..now ill have mod money, if i decide to take another wrench to the camaro anytime soon lol

IAF Team Member

Re: So it went from f my life, to i like my life

See, things always turn out for the better!

sounds great man, shit what could be better than driving during the day and being home at night!! and making crazy money on top of that!?!??

yea this will be the 2nd highest paying job ive ever had...1st highest was working for the farmer last fall at 14/hr and putting in like 75 hours a week....oh man i wan in love with those checks, butr sadly they all disappeared to pay off the camaro toprevent it from being repo'd....but this job right here, is still making damn good money, and ill be asble to get myself out of this depression spell that im in and be able to asfford the stuff i want again. shall be nice

my maro has a clean bill of health

glad to hear all of that! I need to find my ass a job, still got plenty of cash flow but I am going crazy sitting at home all day!
    -_-

that's good to hear man i hope all goes well for you
    2001 Buick regal GS stock

1984 Chevy Camaro z28 I have a 350 bored 40 over, pro top lines 180's, rpm air gap, proform 750, Headman headers true duals v force muffler , Flat top pistons, comp cam xe274-h10, comp cams ultra pro mag 1.6 roller rockers, 700r4, Vigilante 3200 stall

2003 Avalanche stock