Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 1g vs 2g (need help deciding)

Re: 1g vs 2g (need help deciding)

I had to drill 7bolt 1g head to fit ARP 6 bolt studs.

IAF Team Member

Yea maybe i'm just lucky lol.

Honestly though, like I said before...there is nothing wrong with 7bolts. Crankwalk is over-rated and hyped.

Went at looked at this same car....it needs some love....
    Buy It. Build It. Break The Hell Out Of It.

Yea its a little rough on the outside and interior. Its having the same problem my old talon had with the side panels falling off but I have an idea of what to use from my last Talon. After I get a fender and a hood the rest is just minor cosmetic things like a small crack in bottom of the rear bumper small bend at the end of the door. But theres no rust anywhere so I think it will make a great base.

The best part is its bone stock and "reliable" as reliable as these things get I think. I probably wont touch the engine (aside from maintenance of course) until I get the exterior and interior up to my standards. I'll have pics up whenever this snow melts -_-

Also anybody know the best/cheapest way to get a valve body? IPT wants 500 for one with a shift kit.
    “Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports ... all others are games.” Ernest Hemingway