Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I just need a way to vent

Re: I just need a way to vent

Dustin posts one picture and the thread completely rebounds and all is well.

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

well i had to do something to just keep my mind occupied...well i have the yukon, and i had all mny stereo equipment just sitting, so i did the stereo install in the yukon today. new deck, components, subs and amps. lil bitch sounds pretty good if i say so myself. i was having a problem with the rear tailgate not allowing the glass to lock into it, so anyone could have gotten into the truck if they wanted to, so i tore the tailgate apart and found one clip had popped out of its hole. put it back in and no the glass is lockable. so im pretty proud of myself for today. we will see how tonite goes, being as i have nothing to do now

I have to agree with everyone that said clean, it's helped me a lot when I get down. Its time consuming, gives you a feeling of accomplishment and a dirty house is just depressing in itself. Another small thing I do when I'm starting to get down, open windows. Something about natural light that is just soothing.
    Another thing I do to keep my mind busy is research. Recently I bought a new mouse-pad, I spent a good 3 hours researching mouse-pads and the different kinds, pro's con's. Even if your not buying something you can learn something new. If I can find 3 hours worth of information on mouse-pad's just think of how much time you could spend on something bigger. =P

Just a few idea's to consider. =)
    “Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports ... all others are games.” Ernest Hemingway

thanks man, i appreciate it