Looking for a pistol now that cash flow is back up and everything. Had to sell my PT 24/7 Pro .40 to help get my cadillac out of impound (actualy found out when I got the the police station I DID NOT have to sell it as the fees where $500 and not $1000 like I was told) ANYWAYS... I am REALLY wanting a Taurus PT145 Millennium Pro in all black but any "compact" .40 or .45 will do. Even a 9mm or .380 would interest me if the price is really good! A SCCY CPX-1 would be ideal in a smaller gun. I am only wanting to spend around $300. There is a gun show next saturday so it will have to be a pretty decent deal for me to buy something before then...

Also in the market for a rifle... something with a nice long range so I could say pick off an orange from say 400+ yards. My .222 is nice and all but not a fan of the wood stock and it was my grandpas originaly (dads father, died when my dad was 14 and he got the rifle, now I have it) so I won't modify it in anyway other than putting a scope on it. I can smack quarters at 300 yards with it but I want something that will shoot further.