Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where does everybody work

Where does everybody work

I searched and couldn't find this topic so I thought I would start it.
    Where does everyone work and what do you do, or where do you go to school and for what?

I go to NIACC in Mason City for Automotive Technology and I work at Lyon's Toyota, also in Mason, in the express lube and helping the techs with small stuff like mounting and balancing tires, stuff like that.

Re: Where does everybody work

im a driver/merchandiser for Pepsi Americas, although i think most people on here knew that. i see lots of car people i know while delivering during the day. saw each of the twins on separate days last week.

I kinda miss working out in the shop, I used to work at zimmermans as a Tech for a couple years and now I work in a little bitty ass cubicle working in 3d modeling drawings boxes and brackets with a contract company for rockwell.. Went to kirkwood for engineering and then Wyotech for chassis fab and high perf engines

currently unemployed... My last job was painting as I do every summer and a fabricator out at All State Steel.
    -_-

My full time paid job is a paramedic for Iowa County Ambulance, but technically Marengo Memorial Hospital signs my paychecks which is now affiliated with the ambulance. But I also volunteer for Center Point ambulance, Walker Fire, and Troy Mills Fire.

I tell jokes to my boss
    well I guess the camaro is staying good project for my kid.

Acro Mfg. CNC machine shop on the NE side of CR. I do most of the programing on the CNC mills.
    If anybody needs some CNC work done I might be able to help out. :bigthumb:

I have like a week left as a Fire Fighter before they close our station and the VA its located at. Also work for Fenderscycle & Motorsport which is what my new full time employment will be next summer. Only school stuff I have is highschool and shit loads of fire school stuff done while in highschool with the Rural Fire dept.

currently laid off. been bouncin from one job to the next until i find out what i want to go to college for. i did concrete work this past summer and the summer before i worked at whirlpool amana
    Rob Palmer
    Rest in Peace buddy...

"I wish I could buy stuff for my car, but there's nothing else to buy...except a steering wheel." Ryan

I started at Sears, moved on to L2 before they brought Kia in. Moved over to Saturn. Left for VW and went back to Saturn, before they closed Saturn and brought Kia in. Became the Kia Master Tech and left to start my own shop, ATS Automotive. One of the best moves ever, I hated working at Lithia and the constant bullshit I had to deal with.
    Andrew Sexton
    Owner of ATS Automotive