FOr the ones that I met I have moved to tuscaloosa alabama in august. I grew up in Florida and lived in iowa the last 8 years. Well I grew up a UF gators fan and I finally got to see my gators play in person for the first time since 2002. I will just paste my expeirence.

I will miss being up north and not having hockey but I'm a Florida boy and I miss my Gators. It's nice down here because I haven't missed a Gators game yet and made it to Two Bama games and have tickets for the Bama VS LSU game this saturday. (I'm trying to sell them to head to hil country to watch the UF vs UGA game)

So me and a friend down here (he attends UA) went to Starkville, Mississippi. It is were the Mississippi State Bulldogs are located. So we leave Tuscaloosa and make the hour and twenty minute drive to Starkville around 1 PM. We get into the town and the street we got off on was Martin luether King BLVD. then we had to turn onto Robert E. Lee BLVD. ( I dont know thought that was Ironic) find a church and park for free.

First impressions of the town were 1. Is this the right city? It's about the size of wilton or Durant Iowa. 12k people when schools not in session. So we walk the mile to the down town and I still need to get tickets but I was interested in buying them from maybe some Florida fans so I can sit with Florida fans and not have to deal with the home crowd types. We walk up to a group of "tailGators" a group of rich Florida alums that rented two giant tour busses loaded to the gills with beer. I tried to see if they had any tickets available but they didn't have any. So me and my friend Brad walked some more and ended up buying some from a scalper. We continue to walk around eating other peoples food and drinking other peoples beer and ended up going back to the "tailgators" and drink some more beer play some football and this weird game Called "LCR" everyone starts with three $5 bills and they go in a big cirlce. The three dice all have a dot "L" "C" "R" on them. You get as many dice as you have dollar bills left. So at the start everyone rolls 3 die and if you get a C you put one of your bills in the middle if you get a L you hand one of your bills to the guy on the left same if you roll an R. The very first roll the guy threw a CLand and a R but he wasn't our he just couldn't roll the die unless the guy to either side rolls a L or an R.

Well the object is kinda like the Game UNO. the person with the last bill gets the pot. The game went on for about 30 mins and I lost my $15 bucks but its okay I drank plenty of thier beer and ate alot of thier food.

So as I walk to the stadium all these bulldog fans have cow bells and ring the crap out of them when an away team fan walks by and I jumped up and actually rang one mans bell. That seemed to get the respect from the crowd and was left alone for the most part until I was walking to my seat.

The game was very fun my seat was in the very last row. I got a couple of pictures of the 7 acre town and a pretty sunset and a ton of pictures of the game.

It was on the cold side I think it was 45* once the sun went down so it wasn't all that warm.

So all in all I had a blast! I haven't been able to see the gators in person since 02. I'm so glad I went to the game.

Here are the pics of the game

I plan on taking pictures of the LSU Bama game as long as it doesn't rain. The other two bama games it was either raining before the game or suppose to do it during the game and I wasn't going to ruin my camera.

GO GATORS!