Thread: 240sx in need!!!!

240sx in need!!!!

ok guys so i finally decided to tackle my no speedometer issue before hot import nights this year. so i think i have it diagnoised down to a faulty gauge cluster. i was wondering if anyone has a extra SOHC or DOHC s13 non HUD gauge cluster laying around that i could use to test my speedometer. any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!
    Throttle Aces Street Team

"To be in control of something that is on the virge of going out of control is a feeling only a few will ever know."

Drinkin Beers and Shifting Gears!!!!!!!!

If "NISMO" stands for Nissan Motorsports, does that mean "HOMO" stands for Honda Motorsports?

Re: 240sx in need!!!!

I'll make a call but i'm not promising anything seeing i'll be the middle guy in colorado.

But one of my buddies back home had one but that was over 8 months ago. I'll call him and check.

No luck on clubfr?

Thanx but i just got it fixed tonight!!!!! keith bailed me out and got me a SOHC gauge cluster, swapped the tach's and presto everything is now operating properly!!!! THANX KEITH!!! also thanks dragonUSMC for taking the time to check for me!!!
    Throttle Aces Street Team

"To be in control of something that is on the virge of going out of control is a feeling only a few will ever know."

Drinkin Beers and Shifting Gears!!!!!!!!

If "NISMO" stands for Nissan Motorsports, does that mean "HOMO" stands for Honda Motorsports?

good deal... my buddy scraped all of his old stuff when he moved. Glad to hear it got taken care of