Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I think I'm going to sell the Talon.

IAF Team Member

Re: I think I'm going to sell the Talon.

The spiderweb looking crap is the protective coating. What is the bad is the brownish shit at the solder points.

well I just bought another eprom for 150 bucks.

Its not socketed but the board looks brand spankin new and it was for an auto so I think that was a okay price.

every one I ran across had leaking caps before and I just didn't feel like dealing with another leaky ecu.

Auto wont matter for me since I have DSMlink and then the trans is ran by its own TCU.

My question is my global was set at 38 i think for the M/t ECU and since the autos came with smaller injectors (390cc) would I have to bring down my global a bit to say 33?

what size injectors do you have currently

750cc.

I was just informed by an ecu guru that once I put my dsmlink chip in the ecu the ecu has no idea that it was an a/t ecu. Plus no speed limiter!

IAF Team Member

you leave your fuel pressure at whatever you want. You just have to adjust your fuel settings in dsmlink according to your fuel pressure.

I'd run 43-44 because that is what all aftermarket injectors are rated at. You set your deadtime/global/etc. accordingly and your good to go.