Thread: '91 CRX/B18A1 and '68 DeVille

'91 CRX/B18A1 and '68 DeVille

Just testing the waters mainly. the motor just got rebuilt and has about 10 miles on it, stock with the exception of the MLS head gasket. full synthetic Q.S. oil

pretty much the same as when i bought it except i have done some body work and cleaned up the engine bay a littler sand some small stuff like that. I have a T25, FMIC 38 X 10 X 3.75 with some piping, brand new BOV, DSM 450cc's etc... you can peak around on the forums for the car, should be on the second page of the General Auto Discussion under "another one" or something like that. if i can get the right amount i would sell it, something like $1800~ probably. I still work on it so it changed a little every day so feel free to call me and come take a look and what not. the P.O. was a pretty serious ricer and I haven't gotten around to fixing everything but it is better than the pictures show! Got some 40" tires for the bronco along with a 6" suspension lift and 3" body lift so now i need a 460/C6 to get the thing moving as the EFI 302 was ball less when it had the 31"s so i am not sure this hog will even move with the 40"s :bigthumb:

also selling the '68 cadillac Sedan Deville needs a LOT of work but is a pretty solid car with VERY nice chrome, 472 big block and 58K original miles and was brought here form Washington state just in time to get flooded last year... $600 for it...

keith 319-241-4059, it on the S.W. side of C.R.
    -_-

Re: '91 CRX/B18A1 and '68 DeVille

do you ever finish a project? i wonder how much money you waste in a years time...
    "U guys are a bunch of pathetic fucks Ryan your the worst" -Eddy B
    "no one gives two shits if he built it or purchased it.. or if it was purchased by his dad. you just sound like a jealous bitch. move along" -k-ville
    "I think the S4 is the best car I've ever owned" -slow ride

keith usually finds some pretty decent deals on stuff, so even selling it half done im pretty sure he still comes out alright on most cars.

besides, wasted money is in the eye of the beholder. dumping money into a 30-40 year old car just to enjoy knowing full well you wouldnt get 1/2 of it back if you were to sell it could be seen as quite a waste. i guess it just comes down to the price you put on your enjoyment.

I have never lost money on a car (except the fiero)

As for finishing a project,I finish many, I don't post every car of mine on here. I am not going to say how much i have paid for past projects or how much money I have into them but i can say that anything over $300 on this is all profit so... Had I known there was a new F&F movie coming out i would have never planned anything except to wait and sell it the reason for the sale is because right now the market is right (ricers getting excited after watching the new F&F and looking for something) and I would rather do the bronco than this because i already have one fast import. Lastly just because it is up for sale doesn't mean I am done with it. I still work on it almost every day so if it don't sell, I will have it finished before too long...

BUMP
    -_-

Pending...
    -_-

Sold...

derek072887: this is why i didn't finish the project... I got the car for $200, spent about $150 for the turbo parts and about 2-3 hours on body work and sold the car saturday for $2200 so... I always "plan" to finish my projects but when the market is right i will sell any of my cars in a heart beat! (except the RX7 and the ETC)
    -_-