Thread: Finally some Good News Today

Finally some Good News Today

Been having my share of issues lately like most but today heard some Good News...

I don't want this to sound political at all period but thanks to stimulus money my son Ryan will be working at Oak Ridge National Laboratories.... Reside in Knoxville w his new teacher gf. They flew him from hannibal to Knoxville for 2nd interview and he got the word. His area is microwave communications so that's what it is. A cushy gov. job like his old man had. LOL

He deserves it seriously... long story of grief... country western song like.

Re: Finally some Good News Today

good to hear Rob; its always nice to hear about anyone doing good in these bad economic times.

Thank's Dustin... Sounds good for those 2 for sure. And Anita wants to go to franklin co. n.c. so knoxville is right on the way. I'll take the 03 of course.. Not too bad on the road. Maybe I'll make a couple of passes at a track along the way...

Tell him congrats on the job.
    Andrew Sexton
    Owner of ATS Automotive

Congratulations to him. That sounds like a really good job.

Well usually gov jobs are pretty secure w good benefits. Pay is so-so starting but after a few yrs. it's good also. I forgot to ask.... All I know he will be working w research group of ppl. in microwave comm. Hopefully job market will swing back on research, I like banking/services but we need to make stuff here to sell besides food. Like say a long range wireless internet system. There be some $$ there.