Thread: hello all!!

hello all!!

hi im new to the iowa area and i really dont know what the street scene is like up here or where to go to race. i am currently working on a 90 civic hatch it will be done around july i hope, i am throwing together a d16 for it it has eagle H beams and crank vitara pistons full race turba manifold and an hx40 i hope to make 350 wheel off this setup but it shouldent be hard i have seen many ppl make that with less on HMT :HEYYOU:
    i saw an ls1 fight godzilla and the ls1 beat godzilla and it looked in the air and was like what do you think of that god? and god was like bring it bitch and they foght and the ls1 beat god and now the ls1 is god because its the greatest thing ever.

Re: hello all!!

Welcome, if you want a spare turbo setup I know a guy with a built d16 bottom end.

what is it how many miles i may know someone interested
    i saw an ls1 fight godzilla and the ls1 beat godzilla and it looked in the air and was like what do you think of that god? and god was like bring it bitch and they foght and the ls1 beat god and now the ls1 is god because its the greatest thing ever.

I'll have to get a hold of him. But the setup is new, never been run on.

IAF Team Member

350whp, with an HX40 should be nothing for that turbo. Why such a low power goal with that large of a turbo?

^ true. Im surprised by the turbo choice. I would say low boost in hopes of longevity, but running low boost for low hp with that hx 40 might as well run a smaller 50trim of some manner.

i got the hx40 for $150 and i wana make 350 on a street tune i have seen the same setup make 500+

IAF Team Member

I figured it was a price thing. Those can be had for pretty damn cheap. I have seen 1g's with HX40's trap in the 135mph range. Very stout turbos.

i like those turbos
    Rob Palmer
    Rest in Peace buddy...

"I wish I could buy stuff for my car, but there's nothing else to buy...except a steering wheel." Ryan