Thread: WTB: 240sx interior

WTB: 240sx interior

does anyone have an extra DOHC (NON-HUD) S13 gauge cluster??? also i need the radio bezel (the trim that goes around the A/C unit, radio, and shifter) If anyone has these parts laying around and would like to get rid of them please let me know
    Throttle Aces Street Team

"To be in control of something that is on the virge of going out of control is a feeling only a few will ever know."

Drinkin Beers and Shifting Gears!!!!!!!!

If "NISMO" stands for Nissan Motorsports, does that mean "HOMO" stands for Honda Motorsports?

Re: WTB: 240sx interior

you wouldn't happen to be looking for some S13 floor mats would ya? I have some from my old S13, they're gray and in decent condition. Can take pics if needed.
    Lexus GS400
    Subaru Legacy
    Acura Integra
    Infiniti QX56
    Nissan Maxima SE 5-speed
    Yamaha R6v

Re: WTB: 240sx interior

lol no idk how well they would work with the roll cage lol my interior is completly gutted and i used truck bed linning for floor mats lol but thanks though!!
    Throttle Aces Street Team

"To be in control of something that is on the virge of going out of control is a feeling only a few will ever know."

Drinkin Beers and Shifting Gears!!!!!!!!

If "NISMO" stands for Nissan Motorsports, does that mean "HOMO" stands for Honda Motorsports?