PDA

View Full Version : who pays the most for junk cars?

lil krumm
11-10-2008, 10:36 AM
so i got a car sitting out at my parents that needs to go. i planned on settin in up to demo next summer but they say it has to go. i've called around and everywhere that says they pay 'top dollar' is only willing to give me $30-60 after they pick it up. anyone know who will pay more? or somebody that wants a 93 sable that runs and drives...

any help is appreciated, my parents are not to happy with me right now.

warchild145
11-10-2008, 06:31 PM
info on the car please ( hows it run and drive, problems, etc.)

sLoWnStEaDy
11-10-2008, 06:35 PM
I got $300 from one of those Gazzette ads...

he cameand picked it up form Hiawatha, the car was minus engine/trans and 75% of the interior... Who the fuck did you call? I don't have his number anymore but I knwo there are people paying $250+ for JUNK cars, if yours runss/drives... put that bitch out by Prairie for a day for $500~ After the first snow i am sure a bunch of teenagers will be needing a cheap car...

lil krumm
11-10-2008, 08:37 PM
it broke a strut in the rear, i bought new struts for all around. i broke one bolt and said fuck it. i hate ford products and wanted nothing to do with it. the left rear strut(broken) has a little welding work done to it in a first attempt to set it up for demo. but other than that it runs, drives just fine. pretty damn good actually. tires got slow leaks but other than those problems its a decent car.

fordman0910
11-14-2008, 12:47 AM
ccan i get pictures of the car and wheres the car located? i have between 150 and 200 for a car right now and a taurus would work till i could save some money up to buy a better one. also can the car be drove onto a trailor safely? email me at ridered09102002@yahoo.com or if you have the time give me a call. ill pm you my number and we can talk.