PDA

View Full Version : Rememberance of Steve Dahl

TheGhryphon
10-24-2008, 11:42 PM
I revived an old post of his to remind us...but...

Today is the day he passed away 4 years ago...with each passing year, its supposed to become easier and easier....I find it harder and harder.

For those who knew him, and for those who didn't, I ask that you all keep him and his family in your thought and prayers even if only for today, as this day belongs to Steve.

He was beloved by this community and many others, and the loss is felt by all. Steve was one of the first in CRunderground, he was a moderator, but most importantly, he was a great friend.

I miss you Steve, as I am sure a lot of you do as well, this is your day, and you will forever live on in our hearts, and our memories....thank you for those wonderful times....

Steve Dahl
August 4th, 1978 - October 25th, 2004
NEVER forgotten, ALWAYS loved...

Here's to you, my friend,
-Sean

ZacFields
10-25-2008, 12:19 AM
I hear ya Sean.

Steve was the kind of guy that you knew you'd never forget even long after he was gone. It sounds so cliche, but not a day goes by that I don't think about him.

For those of you who didn't get a chance to know him, I've brought back the tribute page that we made for Steve on the day that he died.

steve.html (http://www.iowaautoforums.com/steve.html)

Love ya Steve. True to my word on the day you died, I never stopped thinking about you.

LayneAlways
10-25-2008, 12:50 AM
Didn't know him, but every loss is a sad loss,
My prayers to you, Steve.

Drifte
10-26-2008, 02:15 PM
Reminds me, I had saved aim convos, pics all kinds of stuff that I knew I couldnt delete. Its kind of nice(kind of, I'd prefer to have them) my computer took a shit and lost it, I would have spent the rest of my life trying to preserve all those things.