PDA

View Full Version : F/S: Ford 5.0L and Dana 60 rear end

DustinsDuster
10-22-2008, 08:46 PM
after doing some research, i found out i cant get a SBF into my Sunbeam without chopping the car to shit, and even then i would have to run a shitty steering setup which would kill the handling. therefore, i am looking to sell the 5.0L i bought for it. i'll verify all of these facts for sure tomorrow, but i was told it was pulled from a running early 90's car, mileage unknown. it is complete except for the upper intake plenum. it still has manifolds, all accessories and serpentine belt setup. also comes with flywheel, and all of the wiring is cut after the plugs. pics below.

the Dana 60 core was going to get chopped and go under my Duster, but i decided because of it's light weight and potential small block drivetrain, i am going to stick with the 8 3/4" that's under it. the rear came out of a 70's van, and has 8 lug axles, but still utilizes the 9.75" ring gear and other internals of the musclecar Dana 60's.

asking $200 for the engine and $100 for the rear end. sell them both together for $250. might be able to help with delivery. PM me and we'll figure something out.

sLoWnStEaDy
10-22-2008, 09:10 PM
you should hook me up with that flexplate from the 5.0 :bigthumb:

and by "hook me up" i just mean sell really cheap.. not asking for a charity donation or anything

DustinsDuster
10-22-2008, 09:33 PM
perhaps, we'll see how things go with it.