PDA

View Full Version : No more McDonalds for me!!!

sLoWnStEaDy
10-18-2008, 06:31 PM
"McDonald's held a conference they called "out & equal 2008 workplace summit". The conference, held in Austin, TX, was designed to train employees how to effectively advance homosexuality in the workplace. The conference was also designed to persuade top corporate officials to embrace the lifestyle by offering special recognition and benefits to gay, lesbian, and trans gender employees. For example, McDonald's health benifits package includes full coverage for sex change procedures, the post operative recovery, and mental health counceling associated with the operation.

I thought that the employee imagration scheme was the bottom of the barrel.... guess I was wrong. They will not recieve any of my hard earned money to further promote the down fall of our society. This crap can't be allowed to be imbeded in the minds of our children!"

DJ0820
10-18-2008, 07:10 PM
http://www.forum14.com/showthread.php?t=10194 ?

That forum is pure comedy... or as they would say on there pure "nazi gold"

The fact that most of them have the same rebel flag avatar cracks me up.

Idiots. :bubb:

Ashley
10-18-2008, 10:28 PM
that website made me throw up in my mouth a little bit. and have flashbacks to scenes in 'american history x' while i'm reading those posts. lol.

Deathinnovember
10-19-2008, 02:23 PM
"McDonald's held a conference they called "out & equal 2008 workplace summit". The conference, held in Austin, TX, was designed to train employees how to effectively advance homosexuality in the workplace. The conference was also designed to persuade top corporate officials to embrace the lifestyle by offering special recognition and benefits to gay, lesbian, and trans gender employees. For example, McDonald's health benifits package includes full coverage for sex change procedures, the post operative recovery, and mental health counceling associated with the operation.

I thought that the employee imagration scheme was the bottom of the barrel.... guess I was wrong. They will not recieve any of my hard earned money to further promote the down fall of our society. This crap can't be allowed to be imbeded in the minds of our children!"

Wow, I don't get on here very often but you are an idiot. If you think that because people make different decisions in their sexual life then you, that they are any lower on the life pole then your racist Podunk ass, then you're severely fucked in the head. Just because you can type a well written sentence does not make you intelligent, you are a fucking idiot and with no doubt in my mind will burn in hell for eternity.

Have fun getting rammed in the ass by Hitler, Stalin, and Nancy Grace ( sorry I just really hate that hoe ) all at once why you're sitting in a gay club down in hell drinking you're warm homo-erotic Mojito. Because that will truly be your hell, which is a disgusting thought of what people find hell to be.

DustinsDuster
10-19-2008, 02:38 PM
if you look at the link posted, that is a direct quote from one of the Confederate idiots on that forum

Deathinnovember
10-19-2008, 02:41 PM
if you look at the link posted, that is a direct quote from one of the Confederate idiots on that forum

Well actually I responding directly to the person that wrote it, not posted it on here, I'm hung over so it probably wasn't that evident lol.

Ashley
10-19-2008, 05:07 PM
The only thing I really disagree with is that their insurance supposedly covers sex change operations and counseling to go with that and whatnot. I don't think that's right. My insurance doesn't even cover yearly gyno exams or birth control, which actually affects my health and well-being.. yet they get sex change op's covered? In my mind, that would be like insurance companies covering liposuction.

DustinsDuster
10-19-2008, 05:31 PM
wasnt there some crazy story about a girl who was in the army getting breast implants and the army discharged her because of it? i dont remember the details, but i am reminded of it

Ashley
10-19-2008, 06:00 PM
I read about that, it was quite awhile ago.. she got discharged because she also bought a car and a motorcyle as well as the boob job and charged it to her military credit card. lol.

The military does (or used to, anyway.. not sure how it is currently) offer free cosmetic surgery to anyone who's enlisted, though. Kinda crazy.

Deathinnovember
10-19-2008, 07:33 PM
I read about that, it was quite awhile ago.. she got discharged because she also bought a car and a motorcyle as well as the boob job and charged it to her military credit card. lol.

The military does (or used to, anyway.. not sure how it is currently) offer free cosmetic surgery to anyone who's enlisted, though. Kinda crazy.

Actually I remember seeing something about this recently, I don't believe that the US military condones or finances Cosmetic surgery's. Although the Australian Military encourages and finances Cosmetic surgery, primarily Breast augmentation. They believe it builds confidence, there fore making a better solider, in their opinion at least.

I'm sure the Army boys down under aren't complaining . :rolleyes:

Ashley
10-19-2008, 09:30 PM
Um okay. Since i'm in a "I'm right and you're wrong" mood today (and always), I looked it up.. and yes, I was right, the military DOES finance cosmetic surgery.

Public Paying For Military Plastic Surgery Perk
Everything From Breast Implants To Tummy Tucks
by John Slattery
NEW YORK (CBS) ? CBS 2's undercover recruits marched into military recruitment centers. And when they asked about a controversial perk, a normally hushed-up Department of Defense benefit is exposed.

"I asked about free plastic surgery, anyone who's active duty is eligible," it was explained to one recruit.

That's right. Nips and tucks are available for any active duty soldier and except for the cost of implants; they're free of charge.

"I think the reason they came out with that is we're trying to get a lot of different types of incentives. It's hard to get people to join," a recruiter told us.

So while some are risking their lives on the front lines others are whittling away their waste lines and ridding themselves of wrinkles. Cosmetic surgery is a hot topic on this military Web site. Type in tummy tuck and you'll find discussions about breast implants, tucks and lipo.

In 2003 there were 384 liposuctions, 288 tummy tucks, 261 breast augmentations, 135 facelifts and 69 nose jobs performed in U.S. military hospitals.

Using current rates it's a tab of almost $2 million in taxpayer dollars. Military officials say it's money well spent so doctors are prepared to give soldiers injured in the line of duty quality care.

Department of Defense officials tell us cosmetic work is only done when there's time and space available. They say it's needed to keep surgeons certified and up on their skills. But try telling that to Brian and Alma Hart, who's 20-year-old son, John, was killed in Iraq.

"A week before he was killed he called to ask us if we could get body armor, vehicle armor because they were getting shot up in convoys," Alma Hart said.

The Harts can't believe the government is spending money on cosmetic surgery while the country is at war. They believe those dollars may have saved their son's life and many more.

"I think if John had had 600 rounds of ammunition instead of just 200 he might have held out until the Apache helicopter arrived. It's small bucks if you think about it," Alma Hart said.

Miranda Carmichael said safety should come first. But, she added, she's interested in breast augmentation. An army wife and mother of two, she told us she's considering going under the knife. As a dependant she would have to pay a fee but it's much cheaper than what people in the private sector would have to shell out.

She's all for the military's policy on plastic surgery.

"It's the education and training of soldiers, and you can't do plastic surgery on a dummy," Carmichael said.

sLoWnStEaDy
10-19-2008, 09:32 PM
FWIW... i posted that because I read it while over there and agree 100% with what is said!

As for going to hell for believing homosexuality is wrong. How many times have you read the bible? I have read it cover-cover atleast 3-4 times now and went to church atleast 4 times a week for a good ten years or so... Let me point out a few things, in modern words...

Leviticus 18:22
22 “Do not practice homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman. It is a detestable sin.

Leviticus 20:13
13 “If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense.

Genesis 1:28
28 Then God blessed them and said, “Be fruitful and multiply. Fill the earth and govern it. Reign over the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, and all the animals that scurry along the ground.”

Romans 1:26-27
26 That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10
9 Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, 10 or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people—none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God.

1 Timothy 1:10
10 The law is for people who are sexually immoral, or who practice homosexuality, or are slave traders, liars, promise breakers, or who do anything else that contradicts the wholesome teaching

Now, I am not saying they deserve to die or anything like that but i am damn sure saying that i am above Homosexuals!! Can they be good people? SURE... then again so can murderers, rapists, pedophiles, prostitutes, etc... but when it comes down to it, they are stll living a life of sin without repentance and that is what matters in the end.Also i have no fear whatsoever of "burning in hell" I am and will remain a son of god and my soul will forever reside in the holy land...
Say what you will...

Ashley
10-19-2008, 10:03 PM
So, out of curiousity, since I haven't been to church in awhile.. what does the bible say about premarital sex and having a child out of wedlock?

Just curious, since you're so quick to judge.

Everybody sins, and because of that, I think no one really has a right to judge anyone else about how they live their lives.

DJ0820
10-19-2008, 11:11 PM
As for going to hell for believing homosexuality is wrong. How many times have you read the bible? I have read it cover-cover atleast 3-4 times now and went to church atleast 4 times a week for a good ten years or so... Let me point out a few things, in modern words...

Modern words....right. Fairy Tales from a thousand years ago. I think the educational system fails us today, imagine back then! :prayer:

Domestic Disturbance
10-19-2008, 11:26 PM
I think the bible as more of a set of guidelines to help us better our ways, and is unfortunately taken out of context and to the extremes in many different ways which are usually just opinions that were written down. I'm not gay and I don't march or shit like that, but who the fuck am I to tell someone who they can and cant be with. Whether I find it wrong or right I think I'm entitled to that opinion, but its rather selfish of me to single them out as unwelcome. The only real exception to that would be extremes, like NAMBLA, which is completely insane and we should get to use those people as shark bait for good reality tv.

Deathinnovember
10-20-2008, 03:04 AM
Um okay. Since i'm in a "I'm right and you're wrong" mood today (and always), I looked it up.. and yes, I was right, the military DOES finance cosmetic surgery.

Public Paying For Military Plastic Surgery Perk
Everything From Breast Implants To Tummy Tucks
by John Slattery
NEW YORK (CBS) ? CBS 2's undercover recruits marched into military recruitment centers. And when they asked about a controversial perk, a normally hushed-up Department of Defense benefit is exposed.

"I asked about free plastic surgery, anyone who's active duty is eligible," it was explained to one recruit.

That's right. Nips and tucks are available for any active duty soldier and except for the cost of implants; they're free of charge.

"I think the reason they came out with that is we're trying to get a lot of different types of incentives. It's hard to get people to join," a recruiter told us.

So while some are risking their lives on the front lines others are whittling away their waste lines and ridding themselves of wrinkles. Cosmetic surgery is a hot topic on this military Web site. Type in tummy tuck and you'll find discussions about breast implants, tucks and lipo.

In 2003 there were 384 liposuctions, 288 tummy tucks, 261 breast augmentations, 135 facelifts and 69 nose jobs performed in U.S. military hospitals.

Using current rates it's a tab of almost $2 million in taxpayer dollars. Military officials say it's money well spent so doctors are prepared to give soldiers injured in the line of duty quality care.

Department of Defense officials tell us cosmetic work is only done when there's time and space available. They say it's needed to keep surgeons certified and up on their skills. But try telling that to Brian and Alma Hart, who's 20-year-old son, John, was killed in Iraq.

"A week before he was killed he called to ask us if we could get body armor, vehicle armor because they were getting shot up in convoys," Alma Hart said.

The Harts can't believe the government is spending money on cosmetic surgery while the country is at war. They believe those dollars may have saved their son's life and many more.

"I think if John had had 600 rounds of ammunition instead of just 200 he might have held out until the Apache helicopter arrived. It's small bucks if you think about it," Alma Hart said.

Miranda Carmichael said safety should come first. But, she added, she's interested in breast augmentation. An army wife and mother of two, she told us she's considering going under the knife. As a dependant she would have to pay a fee but it's much cheaper than what people in the private sector would have to shell out.

She's all for the military's policy on plastic surgery.

"It's the education and training of soldiers, and you can't do plastic surgery on a dummy," Carmichael said.

I think you're in the mood everyday to prove someone wrong Ashley lmao. I said that in the most endearing way possible!

Where did you get that by the way? I just saw a segment on headlines news about this and they said that the claims and rumor were completely unsubstantiated. But you can't believe everything the TV says.

From what I read in that article, it sounds like it doesn't happen very often. In other countries it's encouraged and happens quite often.

Deathinnovember
10-20-2008, 03:25 AM
FWIW... i posted that because I read it while over there and agree 100% with what is said!

22 “Do not practice homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman. It is a detestable sin.

13 “If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense.

28 Then God blessed them and said, “Be fruitful and multiply. Fill the earth and govern it. Reign over the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, and all the animals that scurry along the ground.”

26 That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.

9 Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, 10 or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people—none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God.

10 The law is for people who are sexually immoral, or who practice homosexuality, or are slave traders, liars, promise breakers, or who do anything else that contradicts the wholesome teaching

Now, I am not saying they deserve to die or anything like that but i am damn sure saying that i am above Homosexuals!! Can they be good people? SURE... then again so can murderers, rapists, pedophiles, prostitutes, etc... but when it comes down to it, they are stll living a life of sin without repentance and that is what matters in the end.Also i have no fear whatsoever of "burning in hell" I am and will remain a son of god and my soul will forever reside in the holy land...
Say what you will...

Obviously you're above homosexuals, you're Christ incarnate! The holy art thou complex is a horrible thing.

So you view your self above homosexuals? I thought viewing your self above anything was Pride? You might want to check your self, because last that I remember that was one of the Deadly 7 sins. Maybe you haven't read the bible as much as you thought?

Do you realized that you just compared homosexuality to murderers? Rapists? fucking pedophiles that need to be punished in the most horrible ways possible? What the fuck is wrong with you comparing someone that loves another person of the same sex to a fucking pedophile? How dare you say they're on the same level as homosexuals. You essentially just said that pedophiles can be nice people. You think that someone thats capable of committing a horrendous crime such as a raping a 4 year old can be capable of being pleasant person?

Don't preach me to me like you're so close to God. Don't you dare act like you already have me figured out. I have my own personal relationship with God and Jesus Christ. I've been to church plenty of times, I've read the bible just as much as you. But I definitely don't agree with all of it. If you take the bible so literally do you believe in infidelity is punishable through a stoning to death? Don't answer that, if you're a homophobe then I'm sure you're a sexist pig.

Homosexual are a completely normal type of person that contributes to society, works just as hard as you if not harder, are for the most part going to be a lot more accepting of differences in others. They're everyday life is a struggle because of people like you preaching their bigot beliefs. It's people like you that perpetuate racism and bigotry.

TbTalon94
10-20-2008, 07:18 AM
So are we going to turn this into a religious debate now? There are a few amendments that I can think of that stand saying anyone can say what they want and practice what religion they want.

On the flip side, i agree with DJ..100%.

sLoWnStEaDy
10-20-2008, 08:07 AM
So, out of curiousity, since I haven't been to church in awhile.. what does the bible say about premarital sex and having a child out of wedlock?

Just curious, since you're so quick to judge.

Everybody sins, and because of that, I think no one really has a right to judge anyone else about how they live their lives.

I'm not quick to judge... and notice i said SIN WITHOUT REPENTANCE! fags don't think there is anythign wrong with their way of life and therefore do not ask for forgiveness. I am aware of the sins in which i am consumed but not a day goes by that i don't ask for forgiveness...

sLoWnStEaDy
10-20-2008, 08:22 AM

Say what you will...

Obviously you're above homosexuals, you're Christ incarnate! The holy art thou complex is a horrible thing.

So you view your self above homosexuals? I thought viewing your self above anything was Pride? You might want to check your self, because last that I remember that was one of the Deadly 7 sins. Maybe you haven't read the bible as much as you thought?

Do you realized that you just compared homosexuality to murderers? Rapists? fucking pedophiles that need to be punished in the most horrible ways possible? What the fuck is wrong with you comparing someone that loves another person of the same sex to a fucking pedophile? How dare you say they're on the same level as homosexuals. You essentially just said that pedophiles can be nice people. You think that someone thats capable of committing a horrendous crime such as a raping a 4 year old can be capable of being pleasant person?

Don't preach me to me like you're so close to God. Don't you dare act like you already have me figured out. I have my own personal relationship with God and Jesus Christ. I've been to church plenty of times, I've read the bible just as much as you. But I definitely don't agree with all of it. If you take the bible so literally do you believe in infidelity is punishable through a stoning to death? Don't answer that, if you're a homophobe then I'm sure you're a sexist pig.

Homosexual are a completely normal type of person that contributes to society, works just as hard as you if not harder, are for the most part going to be a lot more accepting of differences in others. They're everyday life is a struggle because of people like you preaching their bigot beliefs. It's people like you that perpetuate racism and bigotry.

I am not preaching to anyone, I am simply stating my opinion and giving scripture that backs my feelings. As far as "pedos", murderers, rapidists etc... being nice people... How many times do you see someone on the news being interviewed like "Yeha, i knew he was the serial rapist teh whole time, i always knew that guy was a fucking nut job"? Probably never, it is always, "I never would have guessed, he is such a nice guy, always helping when he can and etc... etc..." MY OPINION, wether you agree or disagree (obviously you disagree) is that homosexuality is wrong, it is a detestable sex act like rape, pedophilia, beastiality, adultery etc... I never said they would burn in hell or anything like that, i simply stated my opinion then YOU came at ME with that "holier than thou" bullshit telling me i was going to burn in hell because you do not agree with my opinion.
as far as their "everyday struggle" that is their choice, next you are going to say we should all still feel bad for ni99ers because of their "everyday struggle" to make it in this country. I am sick of people always feeling sorry for minorities and gays etc... There are enough people NATIVE to this country dieing every single day from perfectly preventable illnesses/starvation etc... but we are all too worried about fags and foreigners to give a shit about our own. How many veterans do you think died from hunger only after being homeless for YEARS, who was helping them the whoe time? How many children of homeless people died a senseless death? Who was there for all of them? God forbid someone say something about a faggot and everbody gets all bent out of shape feeling sorry for them and shit.

sLoWnStEaDy
10-20-2008, 08:23 AM
Now, feel free to DISAGREE with me all you want but do not sit here and tell me I will burn in hell because your opinion differs from mine!

DJ0820
10-20-2008, 08:39 AM
There are enough people NATIVE to this country dieing every single day from perfectly preventable illnesses/starvation etc...

White people killed just about all of the natives off when we came here....they brought disease and the "word of God".

DustinsDuster
10-26-2008, 12:31 PM
the thing that sucks about arguments like this is you cant really get down on the subject for being narrow-minded or quick to judge, because in doing so, you yourself are being quick to judge and/or not open minded enough to let him just feel the way he does. its a catch 22.

i am curious though- Keith, are you actually a member on that forum?

LayneAlways
10-26-2008, 12:47 PM
Did I REALLY just hear gay people compared to Pedophiles and Rapists. Excuse me while I go bash my head against the wall to get the stupid I just absorbed from reading that, out of my brain. I thought that in a modern 21st century society we'd be able to embrace someone's alternative lifestyle without any thinking of it being "wrong", or "weird". Seriously, why does it seem we as a race are de-evolving, when people in the BC's, used to be able to embrace these kinds of things. I mean, seriously 'The Bible' is your defense? The same book that preaches understanding, caring, and the overall goodness of mankind, is what you're using as a tool to justify your slander?! Maybe you'd understand the bible better, if instead of trying to read it, and interpret it in your backward ass ways, you just picked it up, and impaled yourself in the head with it, then maybe, MAYBE, you'd get a little more knowledge out of it, or at least rid of us of one insensitive homophobic sociopath, but then again. That's just /my/ opinion.

DustinsDuster
10-26-2008, 12:50 PM
"the road to Hell is paved with good intentions"

LayneAlways
10-26-2008, 12:52 PM
"The Road To Hell Is Paved with being a dumbass" and while we're stating our opinions,

Broadly speaking, the story of Horus is as follows: Horus was born on December 25th of the virgin Isis-Meri. His birth was accompanied by a star in the east , which in turn, three kings followed to locate and adorn the new-born savior At the age of 12, he was a prodigal child teacher, and at the age of 30 he was baptized by a figure known as Anup and thus began his ministry. Horus had 12 disciples he traveled about with, performing miracles such as healing the sick and walking on water. Horus was known by many gestural names such as The Truth, The Light, God's Annointed Son, The Good Shepherd, The Lamb of God, and many others. After being betrayed by Typhon, Horus was crucified, buried for 3 days, and thus, resurrected.

These attributes of Horus, whether original or not, seem to permeate in many cultures of the world, for many other gods are found to have the same general mythological structure.

Attis, of Phyrigia, born of the virgin Nana on December 25th, crucified, placed in a tomb and after 3 days, was resurrected.

Krishna, of India, born of the virgin Devaki with a star in the east signaling his coming, performed miracles with his disciples, and upon his death was resurrected.

Dionysus of Greece, born of a virgin on December 25th, was a traveling teacher who performed miracles such as turning water into wine, he was referred to as the "King of Kings," "God's Only Begotten Son," "The Alpha and Omega," and many others, and upon his death, he was resurrected.

Mithra, of Persia, born of a virgin on December 25th, he had 12 disciples and performed miracles, and upon his death was buried for 3 days and thus resurrected, he was also referred to as "The Truth," "The Light," and many others. Interestingly, the sacred day of worship of Mithra was Sunday.

Now tell me how much you know about "The Bible"

DustinsDuster
10-26-2008, 12:56 PM
"The Road To Hell Is Paved with being a dumbass"

are you honestly coming at me for this? did you read the whole topic? the only opinion i voiced is that people should leave everyone to feel what they please, and now youre going to start preaching at me?

i could give a damn what anyone feels and believes. personally, i live and let live. i probably know more gay people than anyone on this site, and im fine with it because i know who i am and that its not me.

but please, lecture me with your 16 years of expirience. being a grown man who's lived a lot more life than you, i probably need to be told how to think...

sLoWnStEaDy
10-26-2008, 12:59 PM
the thing that sucks about arguments like this is you cant really get down on the subject for being narrow-minded or quick to judge, because in doing so, you yourself are being quick to judge and/or not open minded enough to let him just feel the way he does. its a catch 22.

i am curious though- Keith, are you actually a member on that forum?

Yes... But i am not a racist so, i don't really belong there. I am more of a "purist"... I don't wish death or wrong doing on somebody simply because their skin is a different color. However i feel that before too long there will be no... I don't want to say "seperation" but at the moment i can't think of the word i am wanting to use.... Basicaly there will be no true races, everyone will be a big cluster fucked mixed mess...

I mean for a horrible comparison, think of there being not a single TRUE, PURE BREED dog left, as in every dog on the planet is a mutt... I just don't like that idea for animals or humans. I think there is a reason god created different races and put us all in different areas. Segregation in my mind isn't a bad thing to an extent. Atleast then i wouldn;t have to hear Joe Negro talkin' about the "white man" holding him down... and at the same time i wouldn't have to hear "racists" complain about foreigners ruining our country (even if i do agree with them)

Like i said, I am not going to Persecut anyone for being the way they are. I may disagree with it and I may be a racist, homophobic, blasphamous asshole to some people on here but I spoke my mind and that is one reason I love my country. Because I am able to do so...

For the record: I do know and hang out with people of MANY different races as well as a few homosexuals. They all know how i feel and they do not condemn me straight to hell like a few of you guys. I don't have to practice Acceptance, I have Tolerence...

LayneAlways
10-26-2008, 12:59 PM
I wasn't coming at you sir. I was coming at the quote.

LayneAlways
10-26-2008, 01:03 PM
I mean for a horrible comparison, think of there being not a single TRUE, PURE BREED dog left, as in every dog on the planet is a mutt... I just don't like that idea for animals or humans. I think there is a reason god created different races and put us all in different areas. Segregation in my mind isn't a bad thing to an extent. Atleast then i wouldn;t have to hear Joe Negro talkin' about the "white man" holding him down... and at the same time i wouldn't have to hear "racists" complain about foreigners ruining our country (even if i do agree with them)

I think there's a reason that scientists discovered, niches, evolution, and environmental adaptation.

DustinsDuster
10-26-2008, 01:03 PM
Now tell me how much you know about "The Bible"

how much do you know? as that whole thing was copied and pasted from wikipedia- the first link to pop up in a google search:

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utilisateur:Pasconi/zeitgeist

LayneAlways
10-26-2008, 01:05 PM
Close I actually C/P'd it from the movie site of Zeitgeist, and I won't claim it as my own, it's definitely not, but all the sources are there. Feel free to actually question what so many take as an absolute truth.

DustinsDuster
10-26-2008, 01:11 PM
"quid est veritas"

LayneAlways
10-26-2008, 01:15 PM
I'll see your quote and raise you one.

"They must find it difficult. Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority." - Gerald Massey

DustinsDuster
10-26-2008, 01:33 PM
actually i posted that in response to your "absolute truth" comment. really, what is truth? isnt truth nothing but point of view? how can you call anything ABSOLUTE truth?

LayneAlways
10-26-2008, 01:35 PM
Thank you. That's my point EXACTLY.

DustinsDuster
10-26-2008, 01:36 PM
i took your comment as sarcasm, not sincerety. hard to decipher without hearing tone.

LayneAlways
10-26-2008, 01:39 PM
:)
Sincere my good fellow'.

DJ0820
10-27-2008, 09:46 PM
Zeitgeist is the shit.

Newsflash: Religion is crowd control.

Why do people feel the need to devote their life to some supreme being? Whats wrong with treating people how you want to be treated? Life...without the fairy tales. You can even eat meat on Fridays all year long. Holy shit that's wild. Life is good when you don't have to live under the fear of being judged in the afterlife.

As for purity....Nobility in Europe attempted to keep the purity...by inbreeding. That shit makes for retarded babies and a whole lot of other defects.

Marc1234
10-28-2008, 12:22 AM
As much as I hate to admit it, I agree with the statement slownsteady made,
"I don't have to practice Acceptance, I have Tolerence..." EXACTLY, we arent here to accept everyone but in order to make the world go around we must tolerate each other to an extent.

ALSO, I understand where you are coming from and agree 110 percent on this statement:
"I mean for a horrible comparison, think of there being not a single TRUE, PURE BREED dog left, as in every dog on the planet is a mutt... I just don't like that idea for animals or humans. I think there is a reason god created different races and put us all in different areas. Segregation in my mind isn't a bad thing to an extent. Atleast then i wouldn;t have to hear Joe Negro talkin' about the "white man" holding him down... and at the same time i wouldn't have to hear "racists" complain about foreigners ruining our country (even if i do agree with them)" -slownsteady
I feel you should be proud of your race/ herritage and I am all for continuing the tradition. You dont have to be a racist to disagree with certain people doing certain things interacially, religously or sexually...

As much as we dont get along I think we have a similar outlook on life haha

TbTalon94
10-28-2008, 07:26 AM
sooooooooo.....

Aliens?

LayneAlways
10-28-2008, 08:03 AM
lol noice

sLoWnStEaDy
10-28-2008, 08:43 AM
Let's not bring Aliens up... We all know how sensative I am since my probing...
Don't worry guys! I didn't tell those those fury yellow bastards anything! Those slimey blue ones almost got me to talk but I didn't!

Well, at least I didn't get my nose bitten off by a Saigon whore!

Marc1234
10-28-2008, 12:11 PM
Saigon whore huh, that was directed at me! :( How the fuck did you find out.

Domestic Disturbance
10-28-2008, 01:53 PM
ATLiens?