PDA

View Full Version : 2008 LSX shootout

30lbsboost
10-13-2008, 07:54 PM
We left Iowa friday night after work, drove all night. Got into memphis about 6:30am sat, took a 2hr cat nap and went to the race!
It was fantastic meeting "the lengend" Madman, steve and rest of the crew from madman and co. Chuck Burkhart, and Steve Burger from Burkhart Chassis. You guys are the best
We will, for sure be bringing one or more cars next year to the shoot out.

On the flip side......

The two guys at the Procharger booth treated us very poorly when we asked for some help getting new parts for one of our (back up) prochargers. When one of the gentelmen said "we not going to sell you any parts, cause everyone else is f---ing us over right now!"
So to avoid any argueing, I keeped my mouth shut and walked away.
The guys in my crew could not believe what they heard, the general response was "well, were not buying from them any more!"

All in all it was a very fun weekend

StreetSweeper
10-13-2008, 09:43 PM
Awsome wish i could have went, but with school work and lack of funds just couldnt pull it off this year! Hopefully me and pops can head down next year. :bigthumb:

30lbsboost
10-14-2008, 05:02 AM
Maybe we alll can go down together next year
There was some CRAZY street racing saturday night till about 5 in the morning!

StreetSweeper
10-15-2008, 09:49 PM
Yea i know id really like to make it next year, guess i will have to try to save my vaction time and see what next year brings.

30lbsboost
10-16-2008, 06:44 PM
Yea i know id really like to make it next year, guess i will have to try to save my vaction time and see what next year brings.

awesome

Were also looking into taking the sliver 6-speed the the LTx shootout in may, only problem I have with that is they only allow 1 poweradder! So if we take that car i'll have to choose the setup for that day :biggrin: