PDA

View Full Version : this makes EVERYONE look better

sLoWnStEaDy
10-13-2008, 11:58 AM
OK... I don't care how much peopel talk shit abotu each other on this site or how much people think cars are "hacked" and/or "tossed together" we can all agree this is worse than anythign seen on this site!

http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=224101

Sadly the original site is in Spanish with all the pics and such so this guy is just bringing a bunch of stuff to that site for everyone to "enjoy"

TbTalon94
10-13-2008, 12:10 PM
There is a website all about that "filing" of the combustion chambers...it's rediculous.

Drifte
10-14-2008, 10:56 AM
Its so colorfull. Im running through the entire thread, its too fantastic. Who would have thought to do a blue, gold, diamond plate, and red car?
http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/9563/cimg0185pl2.jpg

sLoWnStEaDy
10-14-2008, 02:16 PM
the painting really does a lot of ti for me! I understand using Aluminum or silver paint on transmissions and such, but Blue, Gold, Red etc... on EVERYTHING?!?!?! it's like a fucking clown car

painting the entire engien bay, wires, hoses, clamps, cables ALL OF IT!

painting the FINS on Air/Air coolers

Also I liek how he paints form liek the same angle every time. like how the bottoms of the ridges on the block and such haev NO paint but the tops are runny as hell. and he didn't mask or move ANYTHING when he is painting. Although it does leave a nice "fade" effect on the pedals.

I am not even going to START getting into the mechanical side of it! made close ot 400WHP on 20psi but alas the XS Power took a poopy VERY quickly!

TbTalon94
10-14-2008, 03:26 PM
It made close to 400whp on 2bar...that's more like 30psi. That's pathetic.

They can't tune AEM obviously, with the idling videos of them shooting fireballs just barely off idle..idk if they think that's cool or what but I'm suprised the crap even ran.

Domestic Disturbance
10-15-2008, 12:51 AM
whats sad is in one of the pics theres a ferrari in the background...