PDA

View Full Version : back for the 1st time in....forever

April
10-10-2008, 01:32 AM
hi. used to be a big poster and religous user of the website back when it 1st started. haven't been here forever!

A lil update....
My name is actually Amanda. April is from the C.R. Girls who were around in summer 2004 i believe. i dont drive an amazing car or anything. 2001 kia optimia.

used to be big into street racing. i actually raced my old car once or twice and won! lol.

anyway, i had met some really awesome people here before and even learned a lil' something about cars too so thats why i'm back!!

TbTalon94
10-10-2008, 07:19 AM
welcome back :)

good to have you back.

Drifte
10-10-2008, 08:49 AM
wow long time no see. Totally forgot about the C.R girls lol.

Ashley
10-10-2008, 10:55 AM
welcome back.

DustinsDuster
10-10-2008, 03:29 PM
hey darlin' whats new?

ZacFields
10-10-2008, 08:01 PM
Welcome back Amanda.

What have you been up to? Where do you work now? Seems like it's been quite a while since we've heard from you.

I can't remember when exactly you left. Ashley and I bought a condo on the SW side of Cedar Rapids about 2 years ago. We both work at URrelay now. I'm a supervisor and she's a Communications Assistant. Work was located downtown until the floods and now we're right next to where Halloween Express is located this year all the way across town. We're moving again to a permanant location within about 6 months. Looks like we're probably going to renovate an old furniture store on 1st avenue next to Master Plumbing.

Not much else new. We've gotten engaged since the last time we spoke. I still have my cavalier and I also bought a motorcycle (2007 Suzuki M50). I think that's about it.

Hopefully you're doing well. Let us know what you've been up to. Where ya been?