PDA

View Full Version : THIS IS GAY!!!

Mufflover
10-06-2008, 10:36 AM
I make a post about how tbtalons fab work looks like crap and he deletes my post and warns me he is going to ban me!!! What a joke I see you and most everyone else on here can say what they want but since your little feelings are hurt you cry!!!!! :baby:

TbTalon94
10-06-2008, 10:42 AM
Like I said in the PM, i've said nothing about you so leave it be or you'll be gone.

I threatened to ban you because all you do is talk shit about every person on this thread. You never have anything good to say unless your swinging on someones nuts. I think everyone can agree that you bring nothing but negativity to this forum and everyone is sick of it. All you do is talk shit with nothing of your own to show for. You have ZERO credability in anything you say, you've never posted a picture of what you drive IF you even drive anything. All you do is swing on Allgo/MSCA's nuts. So back off and stop talking shit or you just won't be allowed to come here anymore.

And if you think I'm the only one that wants to ban you think again. You talk shit about someone not in power, you get away with it...talk shit abuot someone in power and you don't. Simple as that.

Mufflover
10-06-2008, 10:45 AM
The only nuts I swing are my own!!! So go get a tissue!! And most the time I speak the truth so if that hurts so be it.

TbTalon94
10-06-2008, 10:47 AM
I don't care what you swing from. If you don't stop talking shit and actually contribute to this forum then your gone. Simple as that. This is your final warning.

Mufflover
10-06-2008, 10:51 AM
contribute, hell over half the people on here dont contribute!! THis is funny, I will leave you alone tb so dont worry I dont want to get banned. :WORSHIP:

TbTalon94
10-06-2008, 10:53 AM
Half the people on here that dont contribue also don't get on here just to talk shit about people. Just knock it down a notch e-thug.

Scott
10-06-2008, 10:55 AM
shut up Mufflover, no one cares what you say anyway!! Ban the MSCA nut swinger!!!!!! You must not have seen all his fab work, the turbo manifold he fabbed up was a work of art with some of the best welds and fab work I have seen.. He posted pictures to get constructive opinions and more ideas..

Mufflover
10-06-2008, 11:01 AM
thats just it, its you opionion and I gave you mine. I am not a msca nutswinger but they do have the nicest cars in town now that you say it.

Scott
10-06-2008, 11:15 AM
you must not get out much...

Mufflover
10-06-2008, 11:21 AM
you must not get out much...

Your right I dont, but from what I have seen in pics I dont think there are two many cars on here that are all that great. Your car looks good in a pic but never seen in person so I cant say to much about your car. I just like messing with you guys cause you guys get all worked up over stupid stuff.

RandomHero
10-06-2008, 01:20 PM
This thread is junk.

TRASHED!!!

allgo
10-06-2008, 04:59 PM
Like I said in the PM, i've said nothing about you so leave it be or you'll be gone.

I threatened to ban you because all you do is talk shit about every person on this thread. You never have anything good to say unless your swinging on someones nuts. I think everyone can agree that you bring nothing but negativity to this forum and everyone is sick of it. All you do is talk shit with nothing of your own to show for. You have ZERO credability in anything you say, you've never posted a picture of what you drive IF you even drive anything. All you do is swing on Allgo/MSCA's nuts. So back off and stop talking shit or you just won't be allowed to come here anymore.

And if you think I'm the only one that wants to ban you think again. You talk shit about someone not in power, you get away with it...talk shit abuot someone in power and you don't. Simple as that.

Hey TBtalon I dont care for cocklover at all so why dont you keep my name out of this and go get on someone elses nuts!!!! If you dont respond to the dipshit he will go away.

TbTalon94
10-06-2008, 05:52 PM
lol it was nothing on you allgo. You nor I can help that he wants to put his nose up your ass.

Drifte
10-06-2008, 07:25 PM
Yea, its easier to just ignore the posts. If its completely unnecessary or something just delete it. Its fun, and easy.

Domestic Disturbance
10-07-2008, 12:37 AM
he swings from his own nuts? wtfzzzz?

TbTalon94
10-07-2008, 09:04 AM
That's what I did, which made him start this mockery of a thread.

Yea, its easier to just ignore the posts. If its completely unnecessary or something just delete it. Its fun, and easy.

96-eclipse-gst
10-12-2008, 06:31 PM
What an idiot...