PDA

View Full Version : new if IAF - kinda

Oglshrub
09-30-2008, 08:49 PM
Well this is really my first true post, I've had this account but just check to see what cars have been for sale never really posted.

About me: I'm a senior in high school (waterloo west) and love dsms, I would love to get one, but im pretty short on cash and my dad a domestic fan (no matter what I say :-( ) I drive a rusted out red '95 s10, 5 speed, pretty exciting :-)

n8kerns
09-30-2008, 09:58 PM
Keep that s-dime when you get a dsm...just a little tip. DSM =/= DD lol Im barely making it lol.

I'd say welcome but you've been here longer than me. =P

Drifte
10-01-2008, 03:41 PM
dsm is made in america.

DustinsDuster
10-01-2008, 06:22 PM
dsm is made in america.

exactly. show your dad that little tip, and you're in!

welcome to the board. how'd you find out about us?

TURBOWHT
10-02-2008, 12:28 AM
Not all dsm's are unreliable. I didn't have many problems with mine. Not saying I didn't have any but I did have a couple. Its all in how you take care of it. You buy crappy parts for it and rig shit together stuff is going to happen.

n8kerns
10-02-2008, 06:14 AM
Not all dsm's are unreliable. I didn't have many problems with mine. Not saying I didn't have any but I did have a couple. Its all in how the previous owner took care of it. You buy crappy parts for it and rig shit together stuff is going to happen.

Fixed =P

*tabirae
10-03-2008, 03:24 PM
new here too !kinda
my old email was apparently deleted (its been a minute since i was here)
re-registered and cant wait to get back in it ...

:bigthumb:

Drifte
10-03-2008, 04:22 PM
^ you can start your own thread if you like and introduce yourself and tell us about your car etc.

Oglshrub
10-13-2008, 09:23 AM
dsm is made in america.

Yeah he knows, I talked to him about it AGAIN the other day, and his main problem is that most of the cheaper ones are either beat on pretty hard, riced in some fashion, or in parts (we don't have room for another project car >.> )

So there might be hope if I can find the right car :D

I found out about you guys from a friend this summer when I was looking for cars, I'm not sure how he found out about you guys though.