PDA

View Full Version : happy birthdayyyy, zac!

Ashley
09-29-2008, 02:05 PM
he's 23 today. yay happy birthday!

90 notch
09-29-2008, 02:35 PM
Happy b-day,must be nice to still be young!Steve o

TbTalon94
09-29-2008, 03:12 PM
Happy b-day Zac!! make it a good one!

DustinsDuster
09-29-2008, 03:29 PM
hell yeah man, hope its a good one. are you going out at all for it?

Stro
09-29-2008, 09:06 PM
Happy B-Day dude!

melhoneybee
09-30-2008, 02:25 AM
day late and dollar short

happy birthday

Inferno333
09-30-2008, 07:35 AM
Also late, but Happy B-Day!

I didn't realize you were younger than me...

ZacFields
09-30-2008, 12:09 PM
Thank you all! I really appreciate the happy birthday wishes. Yes I am 23 now... 2 years older than anyone cares to be :)

For all of you who found me on facebook and wished me happy birthday (18 people wow!) I will be individually responding to everyone just as soon as I get some time to do it.

My birthday was pretty good. We actually celebrated it on Sunday. Ashley baked me a cake which was delicious and bought me some wine. I asked her not to get me a present this year since we just recently bought a 47" LCD TV, a Blu-Ray capable Sony VAIO, and a new Wireless N router within the last month or so... and everytime we bought one of those things my first words were "Yup... this is my birthday present... so don't buy me a birthday present!" But yeah she baked me a cake and bought a bottle of wine for me that was delicious.

I watched the Cowboys game with my parents. They bought me a windshield for my motorcycle which works WONDERS when you're riding on the interstate. It's amazing how a simple object like a windshielf can make riding a motorcycle so much more enjoyable.

Some of my friends from work threw me a party at 12:01am on Monday morning. We had snacks and watched "the love guru" which was actually pretty funny. They drank a bit but I'm not much of a drinker so I stuck to my Mountain Dew (plus I had some homework I needed to do the next morning). I worked on the evening of my birthday and my same coworker friends all chipped in and got me a Best Buy gift card.

It was a great birthday. I didn't think much of it... just another day.. but it was great to have friends like you guys to wish me a happy birthday and my other friends who threw me a little party. And of course a fiance like Ashley to bake me a homemade cake (first time she ever made one homemade) on my birthday. Definitely a spirit-lifting day for sure!