PDA

View Full Version : Looking for someone in Iowa

Roushy
09-23-2008, 12:03 AM
How's everyone doing? I'm in Michigan looking for an old friend of mine who moved to Iowa about 7 years ago. Matt barley? he has a younger brother who's name is Guy Barley. I'm trying local auto forums since we were gear heads in our teens and early 20's. He was from Rippey. If anyone can help me I'd appreciate it.

DustinsDuster
09-23-2008, 03:23 AM
where exactly is Rippey? im not sure ive ever heard of it...

Roushy
09-23-2008, 10:10 AM
It's about 25 miles west of Ames or about 40 miles Northwest of Des Moines. The latest unverifiable information I have says he might have moved to Cambridge, which is almost 10 South of Ames off I-35.

CiViC-Wanted
09-23-2008, 11:30 PM
Cambridge aint really all that big, I would look in the phone book, i leave about 5 miles from cambridge and went to the school in there district, and never heard of anyone, but like i said hit up the phone book.

Roushy
09-23-2008, 11:42 PM
I found him on zabasearch. says his address was 102 Race st. but the phone number it had just rings and rings. Same thing for Guy.

I'll give the yellowpages another try and see if anything new has popped up. :bigthumb:

ZacFields
09-26-2008, 12:04 PM
Hopefully you find this person. Sounds like you are very close. Let us know how it works out.

Roushy
09-26-2008, 05:14 PM
we go back like LaZboys. I'm 30 now, I haven't seen him in like 6-7 years but we had been tight since childhood. Worked our first jobs together. When I built my first mustang, he built a camaro. Had each others backs like brothers for everything.

ZacFields
09-26-2008, 05:44 PM
Roushy,

As it happens, there is a site that is about the same size (perhaps even a little bigger... I haven't been there in a while) that is based out of Des Moines, Iowa. You should drop by there also to see if anyone there knows who you're looking for.

www.dragsource.net (http://www.dragsource.net)